Ridingboots fetish

Rubber or Leather boots ??

💗0
Rubber or Leather boots ?? 27258-rubber-or-leather-boots---.jpg
Rubber or Leather boots ?? 27259-rubber-or-leather-boots---.jpg

Re: Rubber or Leather boots ??

💗0
Hello again!

Ohhhh, definitely the leather. And beige breeches...

💗0
Leather !!

💗0
Leather!

💗0
They both have their pros and cons

the rubber ones have more shine and are better to get muddy but the leather ones are taller and have a dressage top -I prefer the almond toe of rubber boots to the chisel toe of leather boots.

At least the leather boots are the classic style and not the narrow ankle ones with no shine, saggy and lots of bling which seems to be the fashion these days

What brand are they both?

💗0
Aigle Start and Sergio Grasso

💗0
I reckon you should buy the Good Lady a nice pair of Aigle Ecuyer!

💗0
clive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I reckon you should buy the Good Lady a nice pair
> of Aigle Ecuyer!

Clive - Aigle stopped making riding boots. She not keen on second hand boots. Anyone got any size 5 L fitting Aigles boots?

💗0
I used to have a pair of Aigle Start over 20 years ago, then a few years back I brought a pair of Aigle Ecuyer but they were not the original ones but a cheap looking pair so I sold them.

Aigle and Cottage craft stopped making rubber riding boots - the only ones you can buy now are made in China

I recently brought some Dublin Universal as they were cheap - and yes they are cheap - the lining is too thick and the quality is crap as the shape of one boot is different to the other and the stitched seam is not even in the centre

As far as I know the best rubber boots are now the Derby ones - they are made in China but have the same shape as the Cottage craft ones except for a ugly orange lining and unfortunately you only seem to be able to buy them in US - everywhere else has extortionate shipping costs.

💗0
Indeed they have stopped making them. What a damned shame! However, they do crop up on ebay occasionally, either new or "worn once". There is a pair of size five on the site for £15 right now, as it happens...

💗0
Thankfully, Champgrand seemed to have taken over the manufacturing of Le Chameau Boots, both the Alezan (regular) and Venerie (over-knee) models

https://www.champgrand.fr/74-1059-bottes-d-equitation-alezan-doublure-cuir-le-chameau-mixte.html#/5-pointure-43/29-tour_de_mollet-44

https://www.champgrand.fr/76-989-botte-venerie-le-chameau-homme-3540789301631.html#/5-pointure-43/29-tour_de_mollet-44

I would love to buy a pair of Venerie boots, but they are so expensive. Curious if anyone owns a pair, and what they are like?

💗0
Soooo... which ones did you go for?

💗0
Ouuh leather!!!

💗0
Rubber always - they much more lickable :)
Re: Rubber or Leather boots ?? 27274-re--rubber-or-leather-boots---.jpg

💗0
Now that is marvellous.

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that we get to see your Good Lady in the leather boots, perhaps with some beige jodhpurs.

💗0
Re: Rubber or Leather boots ?? 27287-re--rubber-or-leather-boots---.jpg

💗0
Nice boot collection :)

💗0
Nice! His and hers Richard? Or just hers? Or his?
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com