Ridingboots fetish

Classic riding boots without zippers - thoughts

💗0
Hello forum, I just signed up after 'lurking' a while. I don't have pictures so this is a words-only post.

I'm ageing fast (1958 was a long time ago), and I remember days when everything seemed easier.
Except boot pulling. Boot pulling used to be a bit harder. I'm not a fan of zippers.

I wondered if others here mostly enjoy seeing riding boots on others or if you wear them yourself too.

There aren't any riding boots in my home anymore, sadly.
Probably 20 years since I owned a pair. But sometimes it would be great to ... squeeze ... into ... uhh ... a classic pair again.
Stiff leather, claustrophobically tight and a little bit too high, making it hard to bend the knees.
It's just awesome.

Thoughts?

Michael (Writer58)

Re: Classic riding boots without zippers - thoughts

💗0
Writer58 Wrote:
>... But
> sometimes it would be great to ... squeeze ...
> into ... uhh ... a classic pair again.
> Stiff leather, claustrophobically tight and a
> little bit too high, making it hard to bend the
> knees.
> It's just awesome.
>
> Thoughts?

Yes, it's still awesome. I've had a riding boot fetish for 40 years now, and I love to wear them myself as well as admire them on others. I will wear my riding boots and breeches for hours around the house if I have the opportunity. I too am a fan of the "classic" riding boot with a straight leg and no zippers. (In the US, these are sometimes called a "dress boot" to distinguish from "field boots" which have laces at the ankle)

I have a pair of classic leather riding boots, a pair of leather field boots, and a pair of Petrie dressage boots; the dressage boots have inside zippers. I'm not crazy about the zips but once the boots are on they are so tight and stiff.

I also have a few pairs of riding boots that don't fit me, but are for fetishing only. They're smaller womens' boots, mostly purchased from that online auction site. I like to stuff my forearms into the bootshafts and then hold the boots to my face to fondle, smell, kiss and lick them.

Sadly, the classic style riding boot seems to have faded from modern saddlery stores. Practically all "modern" riding boots are sized for women and seem to favor a leg hugging, narrow ankle style in a softer matte leather, always with zippers on the inside (OK) or on the back seam (yuck). I'm sure they're more comfortable than the old style, but they're not nearly as sexy.

One exception to this trend is in boots for dressage, which are still designed to have a very stiff outside leg, usually with a high outside top, and with polished or even shiny *patent* leather. <3

For a few hundred dollars US, you can still buy some classic style riding boots, one vendor on the famous online auction site "fammz" sells a classic riding boot in mens' sizes, apparently made overseas. You can also order stock or custom made riding boots from that famous bootmaker in Omaha, Nebraska; but of course those will be more expensive.

Re: Classic riding boots without zippers - thoughts

💗0
Close to 40 years as well now. Had to help one lady out of her classic boots once.
The boots were new and she couldn't find a boot jack. I didn't know the right pulling technique either so it took a good few minutes.

I eventually got a pair of my own but sold them again when moving in with my then gf. I wasn't a horse rider myself and I didn't want to have to explain why I would have a pair of tall riding boots in the closet.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com