Ridingboots fetish

My experience as a guy wearing full English show attire.

💗0
I started taking English riding lessons earlier this year. I am the only guy at the barn that rides English.
I needed to get breeches and proper riding boots.
I went shopping at the few tack shops where I live and the next nearest town.
I found a nice pair of tight-fitting khaki breeches on sale. Usually men's breeches are like Dockers khakis but they taper tight after the knee. I also got a pair of nice Ariat tall field boots. So at this store I was decked in full show attire. Tall Ariats, khaki breeches, white dress shirt, and black blazer. The shirt and blazer are mine. I was very much dressed for a show. I like wearing a jacket or coat because it covers up my crotch area. I tend to get erections easily in riding clothes, despite wearing mini briefs under my breeches instead of boxers.
So I ended up buying these tall boots and breeches. But I left my wallet in the car and had to pay for the items. This tack store is in a small town downtown that had a brewery restaurant nearby. This bar had outdoor seating that overlooked the parking lot. So I walked to my car in my outfit and my change of pants and shoes. Sone people turned their heads and whispered to each other. I returned from my car with my wallet and keys in hand. I had to decide beteeen walking on the road or sidewalk. I chose the sidewalk. So I walked right by this bar seating area. There was a mom with two teenage sons. These sons whispered to each other and their mom. As I finished passing by, an older man asked if I was coming from a show. I said yes. I was surprised there were mo catcalls, hissing, ot derogatoey words directed at me. It was satisfying and arousing walking in my full attire. At the same time, it was also a walk of shame. I do not like to be seen by other men when I am in equestrian attire. I returned inside the store to pay for the items. What was nice is that a cute 19-year old brunette in tight khaki breeches, long socks, and clear Hunter rubber boots was helping me. I noticed a couple of scuffs on the cap toes of my boots. So, with store manager permission, she put boot polish all over my boots. I waited a few minutes for the solution to settle and dry. The yoyng woman then instructed me to sit on a bench. She used a polishing ball and polished my boots. I felt satisfied and pampered when this cute brunette was working on my tall boots. This experience was priceless and truly memorable. After paying, I grabbed the Ariat boot box and exited out of the other side of the store. I kept a distance from thr bar as I walked back to my car. Just as I got back to my car, a couple had gotten out of their car. The woman whispered something to her husband. She then told me that she rode hunter jumpers years ago and does not miss that she does not ride anymore, especially in hot summer weather. I told her that I was trying to break in brand new boots. She understood. We exchanged goodbyes. I got in my car and had a long drive back home.
Women could get away with wearing this in public. They likely get second looks and even free drinks. As a guy, I stuck out like a sore thumb. People may have even judged my sexual orientation without knowing me. In the US, many guys who ride English are gay.
A lot of young guys avoid riding or quit early because they dread the teasing and mean harassing they get from other guys

Re: My experience as a guy wearing full English show attire.

💗0
Lets see picture ....

Re: My experience as a guy wearing full English show attire.

💗0
I am a private person. I am almost 6 feet tall. Skinny. I have skinny legs. The boots I wear are ladies size 10 with tall shafts. I have dark drown hair, and my skin is slightly, slightly tan.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com