Ridingboots fetish

You Don't Mess With Lady V

💗0
A request by tiedinbreeches of the jodhpur-fetish forum.

[b]Characters:[/b]

Sariya Sommerfield: A young and perky amateur equestrian with a great sense of curiosity. She is a blonde, of Austrian descent and 19 years old.
**White long-sleeved blouse, pink silk scarf, black belt, cream-colored jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Eliza King: Sariya's best friend, she is the more wiser of the two, but still can be very naive, and at times, a very bad liar. She is red-haired, of Welsh descent and 19 years old.
**White long-sleeved blouse, yellow silk scarf, black belt, beige jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Melanie Montalvo: One of Lady Veronica's head girls. She is a brunette, of Spanish descent and is 27 years old.
**Black riding coat, white long-sleeved blouse, white silk scarf, white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Yolanda Parks: One of Lady Veronica's head girls. She is black-haired, of African-American descent and is 27 years old.
**Brown riding coat, white long-sleeved blouse, white silk scarf, white riding gloves, black belt, cream-colored jodhpurs & brown riding boots.

Julia Fairchild: A pupil of Lady Veronica, albeit an incompetent one. Currently being punished for her weaknesses. She is a brunette, of English descent and is 19 years old.
**Black riding helmet, black riding coat, white long-sleeved blouse, black silk scarf, white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Penny Alacosta: Like Julia, Penny is another unskilled equestrian of the Lady Veronica Riding Academy currently being taught a unique way in how to Lunge. She is a brunette, of Portuguese descent and is 19 years old.
**Black riding helmet, white long-sleeved blouse, white silk scarf, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Gemma van der Djik : A local horse rider recently kidnapped by Lady Veronica's henchwomen from an event and stashed away in their dungeon for the time being. She is a blonde, of Dutch descent and is 21 years old.
**Purple riding jacket, white long-sleeved blouse, black stock tie, white riding gloves, black belt, beige jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Sophie Volonte: Gemma's colleague and fellow horse rider, like her, she too was recently kidnapped from an event and is currently in the dungeons. She is a blonde, of Italian descent and is 22 years old.
**Black riding coat, white long-sleeved blouse, black stock tie, white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Amy Forchetti: An equestrian kidnapped and "sold" to Lady Veronica by one of her agents. She is a brunette, of Italian descent, and is 19 years old.
**Black riding coat, white long-sleeved blouse, white silk scarf, white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Missy Zimmerman: Smart-mouthed and rebellious are not two things Lady Veronica likes in a student, and Missy is both. Currently being punished in the dungeons. She is a blonde, of German descent and is 19 years old.
**Black riding helmet, black riding coat, white silk scarf, white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Suzanne Bayrou: Lady Veronica's top pupil, but recently sent to the dungeons when Melanie and Yolanda framed her in shirking her duties. She is a brunette, of French descent and is 27 years old.
**White long-sleeved blouse, white silk scarf, black belt, cream-colored jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Melissa McKenna: A pupil of Stephanie Hawkins, recently transferred over to Lady Veronica, albeit unwillingly. She is red-haired, of Irish descent and is 23 years old.
**Black riding coat, grey turtleneck sweater, black belt, beige jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Tamara Willingford: Yet another local horse rider recently kidnapped by Lady Veronica. She is black-haired, of Indian descent and is 22 years old.
**Blue short-sleeved polo shirt, black stock tie, black leather gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & brown riding boots.

Kaitlyn Hayha: Tamara's rather unfortunate groom who was kidnapped alongside with her. She is a brunette, of Finnish descent and is 18 years old.
**Black riding coat, yellow turtleneck sweater, white riding gloves, black belt, canary yellow jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Amanda Korica: Another local kidnapped horse rider, yet she was able to escape for a short while, but was recaptured soon. She is a curly brunette, of Serbian descent and is 24 years old.
**Black riding helmet, red riding coat, yellow silk scarf, white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Tiffany Snurrlsson: A lazy pupil of Lady Veronica currently being punished for her slothful ways. She is a blonde, of Swedish descent and is 19 years old.
**Black riding coat, white long-sleeved blouse, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Veronica Toyne: Owner of a very exclusive and private ranch, she carries a aura of grace, and also cruelty. She is Black-haired, of French descent and is 33 years old.
**Black riding jacket, black long-sleeved blouse, black stock tie, black leather gloves, black belt, black jodhpurs & black riding boots.

[b]Prologue[/b]

Two foolish young equestrians, Sariya Sommerfield and Eliza King, make the mistake of wandering into one Veronica Toyne's private ranch. Captured by the stable girls and interrogated by the head girls, these two poor gals wonder what the Hell they've gotten themselves into.

Re: You Don't Mess With Lady V

💗0
It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in late April in and around the state of Arizona. The weather wasn't quite as hot as it would be in the summer and the last throes of spring were still around, and a fair breeze blew through from California meaning a moderate climate all-around, and thus quite a few people out and about to enjoy their days. Two of these people were a couple of happy-go-lucky young ladies enjoying a scenic horse ride through the forests in the north. We start our story there as the two approach a strange sign.

*April 14, 2012, Flagstaff, Arizona, Local, Un-Named Forest, 12:30 P.M.*

The forest was surprisingly quiet. Few animals lurked around, and people rarely hiked in this area. In theory, a perfect place for a little riding. Strolling through the forest was first Sariya Sommerfield. Sariya was the daughter of a respected banker, and while they weren't movie star rich, Sariya didn't have to worry about a lot of things in life. Slim-figured, with shoulder-length golden-yellow hair, the beautiful young woman was dressed in a black riding helmet, a white long-sleeved blouse, a hot pink silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, cream-colored jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots.

Sariya scouted around the small clearing in front of her, and to her surprise a sign lay stuck right in the entrance of it. "Hmm, look at that. Hey Eliza! Quit slacking and get your lazy butt over here!", she shouted to her companion. "Well, quit freakin' galloping up ahead!", the other girl shouted back. In a few seconds, Sariya's best friend, the red-headed Eliza King finally made it to her. Like Sariya, Eliza came from a well-off family, and was dressed in a black riding helmet, a white long-sleeved blouse, a yellow silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, beige jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots.

"What? What is it?", Eliza somewhat-crabbily asked. "Look at that sign over there", Sariya beckoned towards. "Huh. I've never seen that before", Eliza commented as Sariya motioned her horse Lancer towards it, dismounted and took a look. "Hmm, 'Warning: Lady Veronica's Riding Academy ahead. Visitors of any kind are not welcome", Sariya read the sign. "I've been riding around this forest for a couple years and I haven't ever heard of this place!", Sariya somewhat arrogantly said. "I think, but don't quote me on this, I might have heard about it a couple of times. I think it's supposed to be ultra-exclusive, but really good at teaching people", Eliza answered.

"Is that so?", Sariya dismissively said as she got back on her horse and start riding into the clearing. "Wait, Sariya! What the Hell do you think you are doing?!?", Eliza shouted from behind. "Didn't you read that sign?". Sariya turned back to look at Eliza. Oh, Eliza, my dear, we have been riding in and around this forest, for what, two years now? And how many fellow riders, no not even that, other people like hikers have we seen?", she asked. "Well...", Eliza began to trail off, thinking. "Exactly, maybe five hikers altogether and like one fox once", Sariya smugly said. "Plus *she looks around*, I don't see any fences here, so what's the big deal?", she asked. "That sign is there for a reason, Sariya!", Eliza angrily retorted.

"All right, Eliza. If you don't want to come, I understand. I'll be back in about an hour or so", and with that Sariya ventured into the clearing. Eliza then muttered some not-so-friendly words under her breath. She would go, no, had to. Sariya loved getting into trouble, and once again, Eliza had to go bail her out. So, she too went into the clearing and caught up with Sariya. "Ah, that's the spirit", she said. "Shut up. I'm only doing this to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't get into any mischief again", Eliza bluntly said to her. "Who? Moi? Why, I'll be as good as an angel as long as you are around", Sariya coolly said.

The clearing soon turned into a much denser forest, and the two girls could hear the sounds of bird calls echoing through the trees. Which was a good thing is there was a somewhat-eerie atmosphere throughout the area. Like it was too quiet, too sparsely populated by anything by birds. It certainly was un-nerving both Sariya and Eliza. "You know, maybe it's just me, but something feels like we aren't the only ones here", Eliza said. "I was getting that feeling myself, too", Sariya replied. "All right, this was a mistake. Let's turn around and go back right now", but as Eliza said this, she could have sworn she heard a hoof beat a fair bit off in the distance.

In a hushed voice, Sariya whispered to Eliza, "Did you heard that?". "Yes, I did", she replied. But, suddenly they could hear a slightly louder one, still far away, but not that far. But, it was behind them. "Oh, crap. They are behind us", Sariya said. "Oh God, if I wasn't sacred they might see me, I'd rabbit punch you right now". Time to move", Sariya told her. "On three?", Eliza asked. "Yeah. 1....2...3", and after whispering that, both broke forward as fast as their horses could gallop. As they moved into another clearing, they could swear they could hear the sound of other hooves clomping on the ground, but it seems like the origins of the mysterious sounds may have only caught a glimpse of the two.

"I think we lost them", Sariya said. "Yeah, and now not are we only lost, we can't go back", Eliza retorted. "Fine. All right, it's my fault and I'm sorry, okay? But, shouting at me isn't going to help anything. We need a way to get out of here". "I know, I know", Eliza said. As the two continued trotting, the clearing gave away to a stable. The two look around and saw that they were on the edge of a rather large compound. "Oh crap, is this what I think it is?", Eliza said. "I think this is indeed that ranch the sign warned about way back there". "Well, what the Hell do we do now?!?", Eliza began to panic. "I don", and there, off to the distance, the sound of a horse hoof clomping on the ground was heard by them once again.

"Off the horses now!", Sariya commanded. "Quick, we have to hide!". "What, where?", Eliza asked. "I don't know, the stables! I hear the sounds coming closer!", Sariya said. And so, both girls quickly got off their horses, tied the reigns to a couple of branches, and ran as quickly as they could in riding boots to the stable, where they found a side entrance. The stable was massive, with a good couple dozen horses inside. The lights were off, and it seemed like no one was around. "All right, there's an empty stall here, let's duck in, and wait about five minutes", Sariya said. As the two entered and crouched down, they began to converse in hushed tones.

"So now what?", Eliza asked. "All right, let's give them about five minutes. Then, we'll sneak back out, get on the horses and ride east, breakneck speed, if we have to", Sariya responded. "Well, that's not a very good plan, but what can we do?". "Eliza, I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting to see a single one, not even the amount we think we heard". "Well, come on Sariya, just because there isn't a fence doesn't mean it's not their property! I only came to make sure you didn't do anything else too stupid", Eliza said. "I think that's too late for that", Sariya said. "We might be trapped in here. And I don't know what will happen to us if we are".

Well, speak of the devil for just seconds after she said that, the lights in the stable were turned on, and a female voice spoke out. "Intruders, we know you are in here. This stable is completely surrounded and we are armed. There is no chance of escape. Surrender now and you will not be harmed". Both Eliza and Sariya's hearts sunk like stones. The worst possible thing just happened. "If you do not come out in ten seconds, we will search every nook and cranny of this place, and your safety may not be guaranteed", the voice said once more. "Come out. Now", she ordered. Both girls just gave eachother a look of dread, stood up, puts their hands behind their heads, and walked out of the stable to certain doom without saying a single word at all.

As the two entered the main part of the stable again, they could see that the female voice was not alone. In fact, there was probably at least a dozen of them. Some were boys, some were girls, but they were all young and attractive-looking. All of them were clad in black riding helmets, red riding coats, white long-sleeved shirts, black stock ties, white riding gloves, black belts, white jodhpurs & black riding boots like it was a uniform. They had neutral, of somewhat angry looks on their faces, and all has a small 9mm pistol pointed at both Sariya and Eliza. A blonde, bob-sporting girl walked up to the two. "So, you are the intruders?", she asked. By the sound of her voice, she was both the leader of them and the one that had been calling out for them.

"Uh, listen. There must be some kind of mistake", Eliza said. "We got lost, and our horses strayed when we stopped to try and find our way, and we thought they might have strayed here". Sariya groaned heavily on the inside. Eliza was one of the worst liars she's ever met, and doing so in this kind of situation outside. "No. One of our scouts has been tracking you for some time. You aren't lost, and your horses are near a tree just a little bit outside", the girl said. Eliza shirked, her bluff was ripped apart like wet paper. "Now, you will be frisked, and you will be taken. Make no attempts at resistance please"m the girl said. And with that, two of others, a black-haired young man and another blonde girl both approached Sariya and Eliza.

The two were almost dispassionate in their search, quickly checking the sleeves of their blouses, the pockets of their jodhpurs, inside their riding boots, everything. Both also took off the girl's riding helmets to search, but once down, just threw them down to the side. "All right, you seem to be clean", and as the girl said this, the two friskers, plus two others, grabbed of their arms. Before they even managed to protest, the girl shut them down. "Don't make a sound. You will now be taken to Melanie who will decide what to do with you. She is outside. Do not struggle", and with that, the group, dragging both girls with them.

As they existed through the front entrance of the stable and were dragged along, both Sariya and Eliza could see that the Academy was actually rather large, with many buildings of different kinds and pens around. There was quite a few people around too, all dressed in the same equestrian-style uniform the group holding our heroines captive dressed in. Most of them were girls, but there were some young men around, while they weren't all kids, most of them looked to be between their early twenties to late thirties. And all of them looked up them with curiosity and/or contempt as the girls were dragged to a unknown fate.

As the girls were continued to be shown to this "Melanie" girl, they saw two strange things on the way. The first was when passing a pen, a girl tied to the fence stood there staring at them. Eliza was about to say something, but a twist of her arm by her captor dissuaded her. The girl there was a pupil of the Academy named Julia Fairchild, a slender, brunette, short-haired lass who made one too many mistakes while having her lessons. Unlike the rest of her fellow students, she was instead dressed in a black riding helmet, a black riding coat, a white long-sleeved blouse, a black silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. She was tied arms and legs to the fence and her ankles were tied apart and she was muffled with a panel gag.

The second unusual sight was noticed by Sariya a little bit farther away from poor Julia. Inside one of the pens, a couple of riders were practicing, but one of the instructors had a girl with her hands tied behind her back, her arms and stomach tied, gagged with a thick leather strap coming from her riding helmet and a length of rope tied around her neck and the other end in the instructor's hands (and a riding whip in the other hand). She was Penny Alacosta, another incompetent pupil, a demure brunette dressed in a black riding helmet, a white long-sleeved blouse, a white silk scarf, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots, who was being punished, this time by learning how to lunge. Sariya gasped at the sight, but was hurriedly moved along. These two sights, among others (like being taken captive) gave the two a pretty clear picture of what exactly this place was about, and a horrible feeling of dread about it filled them both.

Shortly afterwords, a menacing-looking young woman came bounding down towards our heroines and their captors. She was a tall brunette with her hair in a bun and was wearing a black riding coat, a white long-sleeved blouse, a white silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. She was the Melanie the girl spoke of. Melanie Montalvo, one of the Head Pupils of the Academy, to be precise. "Melanie, we have captured the intruders", the leader of the gang told her. "So, these are them, huh? Well done Stacy", she said. "We aren't intruders, we just were lost", but before Sariya could finish, Melanie harshly slapped her across the face. "You are not to speak", Melanie sternly orders. But, as Sariya seemed to either yelp in pain or was to retort, Melanie's still-airborne hand quickly followed up with a backhand slap. Sariya, and Eliza as well, were as silent as statues. Both thought the same thing. "Oh my God, they're all insane".

"All right, Lady Veronica is still out in the forest for her ride. For now, detain them in the dungeons until we are ready for their interrogations", Melanie ordered the group. "Yes, Melanie", the entire double-dozen of them responded in a perfect, robot-like unity. In a short amount of time, they arrived at the so-called "dungeon", which looked more like a rather-large guest house then anything, but neither Sariya or Eliza were too much for talking. The poor girls were scared out of their wits, and sometimes would whimper in fear, which would of course make them accosted by the captors. "All right, in you go", the head girl said, and with that, they entered the front door.

The dungeon's front entrance was actually rather small, with a couple doors leading to god-knows-where, and a front desk manned by a surprisingly small and pretty young Hispanic girl dressed in the same uniform as the rest writing something. As the door opened, she turned her attention toward them. "Ah, these must be the intruders! Tell me, were they searched?", Yes", said Stacy the leader. "Splendid. Well, these two look like they've given up already, so I think only you and two others are needed for this", the Warden said. "Fair enough, Hiroshi. Lucille. You two stay", of course referring to the same two who frisked both when they were caught in the stable. "All right, would you please escort them and follow me to the restraining room?", the bubbly jailer asked. "Yes. All right, you brats, follow on", Stacy harshly said.

"No, please! Let us go! Please, let us go", Sariya suddenly and hysterically pleaded, but Hiroshi's gloved hand swiftly covered her mouth (and Lucille did the same to Eliza, just to be sure) and both were dragged to the restraining room. Once there, both girls were roughly dropped on the ground, but before either could do anything at all, their captors had knelt down and pinned down their arms. "All right, this is a quick restraint since they are going to be gone soon. Use some straps", the Warden said. And with that, Stacy grabbed several leather straps from one of the cabinets all round the area and handed them to Hiroshi and Lucille. They used the straps to bind Sariya and Eliza's hand and ankles together, and another kind of it to gag them both.

The two were tightly trussed. They kind of futilely struggled against it, and tried to say something, but the tightness of the strap, and thickness of the leather made that rather difficult, and Sariya began to cry in fear. "All right, let's move them to the main area", the Warden dispassionately said. With that, Hiroshi and Lucille grabbed both girls and hoisted them over their shoulders and the four plus two left that area, went back to the main lobby and entered a room that was behind the Warden's desk. Our heroines were dropped on the floor, and Stacy, Hiroshi and Lucille quickly left, but before the Warden did as well, she turned to them and spoke. "By the way, I wouldn't recommend trying to escape. You probably can't anyways, but you wouldn't go far and it would only make your interrogation worse. That said, please feel free to make friends with your fellow captives. Ta-ta, see your later, my pretty little criminals!", and with that, the Warden left, and closed and locked the door.

As the two began to calm down and become stable once more, they sat themselves up and looked around, and received quite a shock. The room was actually rather spacious, mostly because it needed it for there must have been about a dozen girls, our heroines included, in there. 10 other girls were dressed up in equestrian gear and tied and gagged. All were very still, making no attempts to resist their bonds, and having a look of great fear in their eyes. Sariya and Eliza were somewhat shocked at this development. "Mmpgh! Nnnpgh! (Woah! Who are you guys?)", Sariya asked.

💗0
And now, we take a small moment to properly identify the nine other captives in the room.

The first captive was a rider on the college circuit called Gemma van der Djik, kidnapped from an event three days ago and dressed in a purple riding jacket, a white long-sleeved blouse, a black stock tie, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, beige jodhpurs & a pair black riding boots. Gemma was tied rather similarly to Sariya and Eliza, only more so. Gagged with a leather strap, and with them on her hands and ankles, Gemma was further secured with two above and below her breasts, another strap binding her stomach, one around the thighs and another just below the knee.

Captive #2 was like Gemma, another professional equestrian and fellow kidnapee from said event three days ago named Sophie Volonte, who was clad in a black riding coat, a white long-sleeved blouse, a white silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. Sophie was bound with rope around her hands, ankles and thighs and gagged with a white cloth over her mouth.

The third prisoner was Amy Forchetti, a amateur equestrian who was recently found, then kidnapped, by a rider with connections to Lady Veronica, and was promptly sold to her in hopes of her being a pupil. Amy was dressed in a black riding coat, a white long-sleeved blouse, a white silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair black riding boots. Her hands were tied and placed above her, with a loop of rope tied on one end to her bindings then to a hook on the ceiling, keeping her up. Her left foot stayed unbound and on the ground, but her right one was raised backwards, tied, and another coil of rope was tied between her foot and the one suspending her, leaving her right leg to stay lifted and she was gagged with a black cloth.

Next on the batting order was the fourth prisoner, Missy Zimmerman, a mouthy and arrogant young pupil of Lady Veronica. It seems her smarmy attitude had angered her, and as such, here she was. Like the rest of her fellow pupils, Missy, clad in the standard uniform, was dressed in a black riding helmet, a red riding coat, a black stock tie, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. Missy was restrained in a peculiar fashion. Her riding helmet was made custom, as it had a built-in panel gag, which was tightly strapped in over he moth and cross her face, and more leather straps kept her in place. One above her breasts, one around her stomach, and forced to kneel, one looped around her thighs and shins and bound both together.

Somewhat similar to Missy was the fifth inmate, a fellow pupil named Suzanne Bayrou, but unlike Missy, Suzanne was actually higher up on the totem pole, only in here due to a vile scheme made by Melanie and another head girl called Yolanda to frame Suzanne in a plot of making it look like she failed her chores. It succeeded, and here she was. Suzanne was wearing a white long-sleeved blouse, a white silk scarf, a black belt, cream-colored jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. Also, she was trussed with a coil of rope around each arm (not being pinned down), then a loop around her stomach, another to bind her hands, one just below the knee and start of her riding boots, and one more around her ankles. Finally, she was ball-gagged

The sixth captive was a new transfer student from another academy named Melissa McKenna, who was still rather unaccepting of the trade and was in the dungeon until she changed her mind and was dressed in a black riding coat, a grey turtleneck sweater, a black belt, beige jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. Melissa was roped up to a chair, two large coils of rope bound above and below her breasts kept her to her chair with another over her stomach (and of course her hands were tied), then two coils more bound her thighs and ankles together, and a piece of duct tape over her mouth gagged her.

As we move to the seventh prisoner, she is Tamara Willingford, actually rather quite like Sariya and Eliza in that she was a local rider who strayed too close to the Academy and was captured and who is wearing a blue short-sleeved polo shirt, a black stock tie, a pair of black leather gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of brown riding boots. Tamara was hogtied, laying stomach-first on the ground, her hands and ankles tied, and a strand of rope tied to both bindings. Her arms and thighs were tied and she was silenced with a bit gag.

The number eighth spot was related to Tamara, a girl called Kaitlyn Hayha, her unfortunate groom who was captured at the same time Tamara was and clad in a black riding coat, a yellow turtleneck sweater, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, canary yellow jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. Kaitlyn was kept hostage by her hands being tied, a loop of rope under her breasts, her thighs were tied together, and a spread bar was placed between both of her feet and the cuffs on both sides held her feet firm while a a blue cloth gagged her.

Remember how the Warden said not to resist? Well, prisoner #9, Amanda Korica, did not heed her warnings. Amanda was also kidnapped from the same event Gemma and Sophie were and actually freed herself. A pity she was caught again in about fifteen minutes. Amanda was wearing a black riding helmet, a brown riding coat, a yellow silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. And she was bound to a pole, her hands tied behind her, a loop of rope under her breasts kept her on the pole, three more coils bound her thighs, knees and ankles together and a large full-rotation strip of duct tape kept her quiet.

And the final roommate was another incompetent pupil named Tiffany Snurrlsson, who while talented, was very lazy and subsequently reassigned her in a hope that a taste of the rope would motivate her a bit better and who was clad in a Black riding coat, a white long-sleeved blouse, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. Tiffany was trussed her hands tied in front of her and her ankles tied as well, but a loop of rope around both sides kinda gave her a reverse hogtie and a ballgag muffled her.

Getting no answer from their fellow captives, Sariya and Eliza futilely struggled against their leather bonds, but while they did it, the other girls tried shaking their heads and mmphing words to seemingly try and dissuade them. One only wonders what horrors were in store for the two. After about ten minutes of wriggling and thrashing around, the door opened and the Warden stepped in. "All right, you two, it's time for your interrogation!", she cheerfully, if not dementedly, said. As expected, the same two brutes, Hiroshi and Lucille appeared once again, and lifted both up and out of the room, leaving the scared gaggle of girls behind.

As they were lifted out, they were brought back out in the lobby, and brought to a room parallel in the area with the storage room. This new one was pretty open and bare, minus two chairs, a table, and most curiously, a large amount of hooks in the ceiling. Put down, the two began to unstrap Sariya and Eliza. Before either could mount an effective resistance, both were still pinned down. Sariya was dragged to a chair by Hiroshi and was placed on it. Grabbing some rope, Hiroshi effortlessly tied her hands behind the chair, then grabbed a coil, looped it under her breasts and tied around the chair, then another was tied around both her thighs and the chair, then he took four small loops and tied her ankles to the bottom of the legs, and the other two loops were tied over her knees and to the chair. He unstrapped the leather gag off her mouth. "No! No please don't!", Sariya tried to beg, but Hiroshi just tied a black cloth over her mouth.

Meanwhile, Lucille has also untied and ungagged Eliza. Taking two coils of rope, she tied one end each around her wrists, then the other to two hooks. As Eliza was now forced to stand, Lucille crossed Eliza's ankles and tied them together, and finished by ripping off a piece of duct tape and gagging her with it. Unlike Sariya, Eliza remained silent during this, knowing saying anything to them was a waste of time. Making sure both were tightly bound, Hiroshi and Lucille quickly left the room, and closed and locked the door, leaving the two to think about their fates.

As the two were forced to wait doubtlessly in an effort to psyche them out before the interrogation would begin, Sariya wanted to look at Eliza and apologize for getting her into all this trouble and how sorry she was, but the thick cloth prevented that. "Why? Why did I have to into that stupid forest? Why did I have to drag along poor Eliza with me? Why is everyone in this place insane?", she asked herself. Eliza, on the other hand, was trying to put on a brave face herself, but she was pretty scared too, and hoped that they could just go home in one piece. "Mmmpgh nnnghp (I'm sorry, Eliza)", Sariya whispered.

Soon, the doors suddenly opened. First, there was Melanie, but there also was another new girl with her. She was Yolanda Parks, another head girl, a tall, dark-skinned amazonian beauty dressed in a brown riding coat, a white long-sleeved blouse, a white silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, cream-colored jodhpurs & a pair of brown riding boots. "Nice to see you again, my little intruders", Melanie started. "Allow me to introduce Yolanda, she'll be assisting me in this little manner", which Yolanda then proceeded to do a mock curtsy. "Well my dears, I wonder what you were doing snooping around here", Melanie said. "Lady Veronica takes a dim view of nosy snoopers, you see. Regrettably, neither I nor Yolanda am not allowed to deal with unwelcome visitors alone. But, Her Ladyship is about to come in and have a nice little chat with you two. I am sure you will have lots to tell her about what you have seen here. If you are not cooperative, she will find ways of entertaining you until you are. She loves the company of attractive young equestriennes!", she cackled.

"Indeed I do, Melanie", a smooth, sultry voice said slightly out-of-shot. Soon, the owner of the said voice came in. It was a woman, tall at about 6 feet even, with long, jet-black hair, that reached down to her shoulders, a beautiful and attractive woman, but one that had an look of cruelty inside her and she carried a air of elegance and culturedness around her. She was dressed in a black riding jacket, a black long-sleeved blouse, a black stock tie, a pair of black leather gloves, a black belt, black jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. It was the dreaded, the feared, Lady Veronica Toyne herself. "So, which is the weaker one you said, Melanie?", she asked her. "The one in the chair, madam", she answered.

She then addressed Sariya and Eliza. "Welcome, ladies, to my humble equestrian academy. My name is Veronica Toyne, and you will soon learn why I am unafraid of telling you that. You see, I am a rather private person and you two have intruded on that most unappreicatedly. So, all I want to know right now is why you did that, and what to do about it", and as she said that, she went over to Sariya, and gently ungagged her. "Now, miss Sariya, was it?", which got a look of surprise from her, which she just chuckled off, "I am going to ask you a couple of questions. If you answer truthfully, nothing bad will happen. But, if you lie or stall, my girl Yolanda over there will make things rather difficult for your friend", as she gestured over to a riding crop-wielding Yolanda who was standing behind a clearly-scared Eliza.

"Do you understand?", she asked Sariya, who summoned all the courage she had and nodded to that. "Splendid. Now then, who sent you? I doubt even a couple of dim bulbs such as yourselves wouldn't be that foolish to just decide to intrude", she said. "Huh, what are you talking about?", Sariya asked. And at that, Veronica nodded sideways, and Yolanda gave a firm strike of the crop onto Eliza's buttocks. "MMPH! (OWW!)", she yelped through the gag. "Eliza!", Sariya shouted, but Veronica grabbed her chin and forced it back to look at her. "The more you resist, the more it hurts her, and if I think you lie too much, I am unafraid of forcing you two to switch positions, now, who sent you? That lout Stephanie Hawkins? Or perhaps Anabelle Plunkett? Any other of my rivals, perhaps?". "I don't know who those people are! We just got lost!", Sariya insisted, which she could hear the air being cut as the crop smacked Eliza on the ass again and Eliza's cry of pain.

"Who. Sent. You", Veronica forcefully asked. "No one sent us! We don't work for anybody! I'm a daughter of a banker, she's the daughter of a lawyer, that's it!", Sariya tearfully said in fright, and once more the crop came down, this time on the back of Eliza's left thigh. "Nngph! (Urgh!)", Eliza groaned. "This is only going to get worse for her, you know", Veronica coolly said. "We're sorry! No, I'm sorry! I saw the sign, and I intruded because I wanted to ride in the forest and I thought no one would be there! I'm sorry, let us go! Please!", Sariya almost hysterically begged. *Thwap*, "Mppphgh! (God damn!)", was heard.

A few more minutes of this interrogation went on. "I can do this all day. She can't. Tell me everything. NOW!", Veronica ordered. "I TOLD YOU! We've been riding in the forest for two years, I wanted to see what was there, I dragged her into this despite her not wanting to go! I'm sorry, if I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have done it! Just stop whipping her! Please!", and with that Sariya broke down and started crying, but as Yolanda rose the crop up again, Veronica held her hand up to tell her to stop. As Sariya pitifully weeped, and as Eliza leaned into her bonds, her butt still smarting from the crop, she could see that these were just a couple of dumb kids who didn't know what they were really doing.

"All right, stop the crying, miss", as Veronica held Sariya's chin and lifted up so they could look at eachother eye-to-eye. "I haven't seen anyone who can act so good like that, so I'm going to believe you". "Then, she un-kneeled, and stood back up. "However, before I came in, I was looking over our data, and unfortunately, we don't have enough room to enroll you two into our Academy, as we just hit our quota for new students. But, I can't let you two go just like that. You see, I have friends in powerful places, and I doubt you really could do anything against me, but just to be on the safe side...", and with that Veronica snapped her fingers twice, and two twins, one a boy, one a girl, both red-headed and holding cameras came in.

"You see", as she started, she leaned over and re-gagged Sariya. "You two will be free, but I thing we can strike a bargain about it. If you two go to the police about what happened today, before they can even scrounge up a warrant, pictures of you two in a rather compromising manner will be leaked onto the Internet first", Veronica said. "And oh the embarrassment if I walk free and those pictures get leaked. So, you don't say anything, these pictures stay in my vault. Is it a deal?", she asked. Both Sariya and Eliza looked at eachother like she was obviously insane, but what other choice did they have? Both nodded yes. "Wonderful. Oh, Melanie? Oh, Yolanda? Can you two strike a pose?", she asked. "Yes, Madam!", both answered.

Yolanda went over to Sariya and Melanie to Eliza, as the two twins split up and aimed their cameras at them. See, the trick was that the two would look like they were doing risque things, like Yolanda coming within an inch of kissing Sariya, but not as the camera clicked or Melanie about to grab Eliza' left breast, but not. Things like that. But, while it really wasn't like that, to someone who wasn't there, it sure did look like it. Things like the fake kissing and groping, rubbing, brandishing the crop, things like that were shot until the mysterious twins ran out of film. "All done, Madam", both said at once. "Thank God!" thought both Eliza and Sariya, both of which who were feeling really awkward right now. "Wonderful", said Lady Veronica, who during this time was pouring the contents of a bottle of chloroform onto two rags. "Melanie? Yolanda? Can you knock them out?", she asked.

Both henchwoman took the rags and quickly knocked out both Sariya and Eliza out cold. "So, now what, Madam?", Yolanda asked. "Untie them both, bring them back to their horses, and ride them out of our boundaries. We'll let them be and assume they took the hint", Veronica said. "Yes, Madam", all four answered. So, in the end, the girls woke up about thirty minutes late, around the same spot from which they entered the forest. Both quickly rode as fast as they could back home, not sparing a single word between them, trying to put as much space inbetween them and the Academy. In the end, neither of them did speak up about what happened that day, more out of fear of a second kidnapping then the photos. About a week later, the news reported the successful findings of some of the captives from the Dungeons like Gemma van der Djik, but would announce later that they dropped their team to join with the Academy. To both Sariya and Eliza, it was clear what happened.

The captives were brainwashed, both of them escaped, but Veronica got away with everything. Both learned a harsh lesson: You don't mess around with Veronica Toyne.

The end.

💗0

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=3892]Sariya[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=2291]Eliza[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=3892]Melanie[/url]

Yolanda: Original creation

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=2292]Julia[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=2782]Penny[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=2346]Gemma[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=2363]Amy[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=2850]Sophie[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=2855]Missy[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=3146]Suzanne[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=3292]Melissa[/url]

Tamara: Original creation

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=3157]Kaitlyn[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=3316]Amanda[/url]

[url=http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=3791]Tiffany[/url]

Veronica: Original Design
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com