Ridingboots fetish

Holiday Hijinks

💗0
Requested by Percy/Lonewolf of the TUG forums.

[b]Characters:[/b]

Natalie Longstreet: A Senior at Texas' A&M University Corps of Cadets, she stands 5'9, has long, blonde hair and is 22 years old
-Beige garrison cap, beige field tunic, white undershirt, black tie white gloves, brown belt, beige trousers & brown senior boots.

Annie Jurgens: A Senior at Texas' A&M University Corps of Cadets, she stands 5'11, has armpit-level long blonde hair and is 21 years old
-Beige garrison cap, beige field tunic, white undershirt, black tie white gloves, brown belt, beige trousers & brown senior boots.

Josie Sanford: A Senior at Texas' A&M University Corps of Cadets, she stands 5'7, has short, blonde hair and is 21 years old

Ellie Gaultier: A Senior at Texas' A&M University Corps of Cadets, she stands 5'9, has very long, dirt-blonde hair and is 22 years old

Percy Fontana: A Senior at Texas' A&M University, he stands 5'10 1/2, has short, wavy blonde hair, and is 22 years old.
-Black ski mask, beige field tunic, white undershirt, black tie black leather gloves, brown belt, beige trousers & brown senior boots.

[b]Visual Aid:[/b]
[IMG]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7117/visualaid.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Prologue:[/b]

Natale Longstreet, her boyfriend Percy, and her three friends, Annie, Ellie & Josie are all good friends, and a few days after Christmas, has Natalie's large house to themselves. Natalie invites them all over, but she has ulterior motives...

Re: Holiday Hijinks

💗0
The time just after Christmas differs for a lot of people. For some, the Holidays are over, for others, it's not over until January 1st, but for the Longstreets down in Texas, it was just another day of work. Adam Longstreet and his wife Beulah were high-ranking members of Microsoft, and the day of this had to leave for a conference out of state, leaving their young daughter Natalie home for the next few days. For you see, Natalie would not be alone.

*December 27th, College Station, Texas*

It was in the night, when a lone car pulled up to the Longstreet house, not exactly a manor, but a very nice, relatively large house. "Well, here we are", said one voice. "Too bad Natalie's parents will be gone until the 2nd, but hey, at least we get to share the house, huh?", said another. "Yeah, she's got all sorts of cool stuff lying around over there", the 3rd said.

As the car stopped, and it's occupants walked out to the front door, and rang the doorbell, the door did indeed open, and it was the Longstreet's young daughter Natalie, and her three friends Annie, Josie & Ellie in front. Curiously, while all three were just made seniors at the A&M University last August, and all wearing their uniforms of beige garrison caps, beige field tunics, white undershirts, black ties, white gloves, brown belts, beige trousers & brown senior boots.

"Hey, girls! Welcome!", said Natalie to her friends. As the three walked in, Annie asked "So, Natalie, why did you ask us to come in uniform?". "You'll see. Anyways, I'm putting something together, but it's going to take about 15 minutes or so. Please, feel free to enjoy the house until it's ready". "Uh, what's ready?", asked Ellie. "It's a surprise!", Natalie answered, and with that bounded up the stairs to her room.

"....That was weird", Josie said. "Yeah, Natalie's never this weird". "Really?", Ellie butted in. "Well, OK, yeah, but never this maniac." "Whatever, for now let's just enjoy ourselves until whatever Natalie's pulling happens.", Annie said. But, while the three discussed this, Natalie was talking in a cell phone inside her room, "They are here". "Got it, a male voice said on the other phone.

"I'll wait to see what Natalie's planning, you two can go do whatever", Ellie told Annie and Josie. "Alright, but I think she's going to do some prank. Be cautious", Josie told her. And so, Ellie sat down on a couch in the living room while Annie and Josie explored down the south hallway. As they left, behind the house, another car pulled up, and stopped.

Then, the driver came out holding a duffel bag, and bizarrely, he was also dressed in the same uniform of a beige field tunic, a white undershirt, a black tie, a brown belt, beige trousers & a pair of brown senior boots, but his white gloves were replaced by black leather ones and a ski mask over his face. Taking a key from his pocket, he unlocked the back door and came into the house.

Annie and Josie's wandering found them to a guest room far away from the living room. "Wow, this is a nice place", Annie said. "Yeah, why don't we stay here for a while?", Josie asked. "What about Natalie and Ellie?". "Whatever Natalie is planning, we'll let Ellie see it first, and then we come out depending on what it is". "So, we are using Ellie as bait? What the Hell, Josie?!?". "What? It's not like it's going to be bad or something. But, come on, let's wait". "Oh, whatever". and with that both sat down on a couch inside the guest room.

What the two didn't know is their squabble had attracted the attention of the burglar. Slowly slinking down the hallway, he noticed that a one-way vent from outside to the guest room was there. "Ah, that's our ticket", he thought to himself. Seeing the door was closed, he grabbed a chair from a parlor nearby and brought it over. Positioning it under the vent, he opened his duffel bag, and procured a hand-made smoke bomb. Pulling the pin, but keeping his thumb on it, he climbed up, and opened the vent, and put it in. Closing it, he then took the chair, and lodged it under the doorknob, and waited.

"Josie...what...what's that smell?". "Ugh, it stinks so awfully. I can't see anything", Josie slurred. "Is....Is this knockout gas?!?", Annie began to say to herself in fear. As Josie began to slump in the sofa, Annie summoned all her strength and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "What?!? Anybody out there?!? Help!", she tried to yell, but her voice wasn't loud enough as her strength was being sapped. Soon, both were out cold. The mysterious prowler waited a couple of minutes for any response, but once he was sure both were down, he took the chair out, and opened the door, and sure enough, both were out cold. "Perfect. Time to tie these birds up".

And with that, he got his bag, and pulled several coils of rope and duct tape. He picked Annie up and slung her over his shoulders, and gently laid her down on the ground and then lifted Josie off the couch and slowly put her on the ground, flat on her back. Then he went over, and slowly dragged Annie on top of her.

The burglar tied Annie's hands together, behind Josie's back, and did the same to Josie's hands. Once done, he took a coil of rope, placed just above their elbows and began to tie their arms to the side. Then, he took another coil, put their thighs together, and tied them together stopping just above the knee. Then, he took Annie's right foot and Josie's left foot, and tied them together, and then Annie's left foot and Josie's right and again tied them. After checking to see how good the bonds held, he then took his duct tape, ripped off a couple of pieces and gagged both with them. After another check, he was sure both were firmly tied together. "Alright, two down, two to go".

"Five more minutes", Ellie told herself. While she didn't mind getting in uniform, Natalie's very vague reasons were annoying her. Why couldn't she just give them a straight answer? "Well, it not too long...", as she began to read a random book she found on a coffee table. "The Hunt for Red October, huh", she told herself, as she began to read it, and not pay attention. Although the hard soles of his senior boots may have given him away, his stealthy steps turned the noise down.

Away at a comfortable distance, he knelt down and slowly opened the bag again, making sure the zipper didn't alert her, and pulled out a bottle of chloroform and a rag. He poured the substance onto the rag and slowly sneaked his way behind Ellie, making sure the hard soles of his senior boots didn't give himself away on the title floor.

Poor Ellie was completely oblivious to the coming danger, so it's no surprise, the burglar managed to get the drop on her. Grabbing her left arm with his own, and shoving the rag into Ellie's face with his right, poor Ellie never had a chance. "Mmph! mmgh! (What? Help!)", is all she managed to groan before she succumbed to the chloroform. Sinking into the couch, the prowler knew she was out cold. "Good night, princess". Saying that, he went back to gather the bag, and went back to Ellie.

Gently bringing her down from the couch, he again opened the bag and pulled out more rope and some scarfs. He laid Ellie on her stomach, and brought her hands together and tied them, and then did the same to her ankles. Gathering another coil of rope, he tied both ends to the bonds on her hands and feet, hog-tying her. Then, he took a silk scarf, and shoved it in Ellie's mouth, then took a larger one and tied it around her mouth, gagging her. After checking on her bonds to see if they held and her gag to see if it would stay, the prowler got, satisfied in his work. "Only Natalie is left", he said to himself. Bringing the bag with him, he proceeded to go find her.

Natalie was waiting patiently in her room when she heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?", she asked. "It's me" said the burglar. Getting up she opened the door and sure enough, it was him. "Ah, did you get everybody else?", "Yes, I did. And you are next". After saying that, Natalie removed the ski mask from the burglar's head, and sure enough, it was her boyfriend, Percy. She brought him into a embrace, and kissed him.

"So, Natalie, after I tie you up, how does this work next?". "Alright, give us an hour or two. If none of us can get free, come back and untie me. Then, run back to the car, which after I'm sure you are gone, I'll go free the gang.", "And if they escape before that?" "If you catch them, feel free to tie them up again, but come back here and tell me, but if they catch you, you must submit to them". "What? This wasn't what I had in mind!". "Relax, honey, if worst comes to worst, I'll take the heat with you". "Alright, but I hope they know this is all a game". "Oh, don't worry, I'm sure they'll be fine". "Yeah, well, it's time for your turn, Natalie". "Oh yes, I know".

💗0
Natalie then went back in the room and sat obediently on a chair. Percy then went over with the duffel bag, and got some rope. He tied her hands behind her back, then got another coil of looped it under her breasts to the chair, tying her down. Then, he got more rope and tied her ankles together, and found one more coil and tied her thighs together. Taking one last coil, he tied one end to the binding around Natalie's feet, and the other to a support in the chair so she couldn't hop.

"There, nice and tight", Percy said. "Oh wait dear, don't forget to put the ski mask back on when you are done". "Yeah, yeah, by the way, how do you want to be gagged?". "Check the drawer near my bed, I have something there". And so he went there and found a ballgag. "Kinky. Open up", which Natalie did open her mouth, and Percy inserted the ballgag in her mouth and strapped it down tightly. "Bye, love", and with a kiss on her cheek, Percy put his mask back on and left his girlfriend all tied up.

As Percy closed the door, he went back down, and checked on Ellie, who was still out cold. Remembering what Natalie said, in case he walked by when she was awake, he got out another scarf and tied it around her eyes, blindfolding her, just to be sure. There, he went to check on Annie and Josie, and sure enough, both were still out cold. Thankfully, the way they were tied made it very difficult to see anything but eachother, so he didn't need to blindfold them like he did to Ellie and let them be. After leaving, he found another parlor and began to rest, wondering what will happen.

Annie was the first to wake up, as her hands felt in pain. "Mmmph...mmpgh....mmmpgh...(Oh....ow...my wrists...)", she softly moaned. And as she began to open her eyes, "Mmmogh! jmmph! (Ah! Josie?!?"), not expecting to see her friend's face right in front of her, which in her surprise accidentally rolled both onto their sides, at least giving some relief to her wrists. Annie quickly analyzed the situation. "Whoever locked us in and smoked us out obviously must have been the one to tie us up. But, why?", she thought to herself. Then, she began to check the bonds. The ropes around her wrists were tied very, very tightly, the rope around her arms meant she couldn't move them at all, and moving her legs mean she had to move Josie's as well. She was quite trapped.

As Annie kept trying to struggle in futility, it eventually began to wake up Josie. "Mmmpgh...mmmph...mmmpgh! (Oh....wait....AHH!)", as the sight of her gagged best friend suddenly appearing in her face shocked her. "(Annie? Are you all right?)", she tried to ask. Obviously, Annie can't really respond or understand what Josie was trying to say, so she just shook her head no. Both girls now tried to struggle free, but the awkward way they were tied, and the face that half of them were lying on the hard, wooden floor made it hard, and the knots were very tight.

Elsewhere in the house, Ellie also was starting to wake up. "Mmmmph....mmmmp.....mmmpgh! Mmmngh! (Ouch, my head....someone was...Oh god, I'm tied up! I can't see!)", she quickly realized. Ellie began to struggle, and noticed how she was hogtied. She tried to stretch her hands feet apart as much as she could to try and somehow break the rope tying them together, but to no avail. She then tried to wiggle free, but Percy's knots were top-notch and wouldn't budge an inch. "Mmpgh! mmmpghh! (Why? Why is someone doing this?)", she screamed in frustration.

While the other three were in anguish in bonds, Natalie in the other hand, was definitely enjoying her bondage. Making no attempt to escape, she was just slightly moving to feel the sensation of ropes through her gloves and boots. Still, "I wonder how everybody else is", she thought to herself.

Not well, Natalie. Back in the guest room, Annie and Josie were still on their sides and no closer to escape. The fact both were so tightly tied together in a compromising position wasn't helping much at all as both were forced to stare at eachother's faces and were more or less hugging eachother, as well. The awkward way their legs were tied together meant there was no way to somehow hop to safety and the knots tying them were out of reach, as both groaned into their gags, they knew that escape was impossible.

Ellie, on the other hand, had a plan. After about 15 minutes of futile struggling, she thought of something: Wasn't a coffee table right next to her? Scooting as much as she could with just her torso while blind, she eventually made her way to one of the sides. Grabbing the rope that was hogtying her with her hands, she began to rub it against the edge. It took almost as long as she was struggling, but eventually the rope was cut, as Ellie was just simply bound hand and foot. "Mmmph! mmmgh! (Yes! Now to the kitchen!)", she shouted. Sitting herself as best she could, she used the table as a support to pick herself up. Thankfully, while the kitchen wasn't far away, her balance was off, she couldn't see and her heavy boots would make hopping difficult, but about after 9 minutes, she made her way to the kitchen.

Hopping to what she thinks is the knife holder, she positioned herself to grab a steak knife, and managed to do it. Cutting at her bonds with a sharper edge was much quicker, and in no time, she cut herself free. Quickly untying her ankles, and ungagging and unblindfolding herself, she was free. "Oh God! Finally! I should go find the others. I feel like I'm not the only one who was grabbed. Where did Annie and Josie go?". Soon, she began to search for them.

Elsewhere, although Ellie didn't know it, Percy was secretly watching her during this time. "Crap", he thought to himself. Anyways, as Ellie started to remember which hallway she saw Annie and Josie disappeared to, she could hear their muffled groans and quickly found them. "Annie! Josie! Oh my God, hang on!", she told the two. "Mmmph mmgh! (Ellie! Help us!)", they pitifully begged, and soon Ellie has them untied. "Are you two alright?", she asked. "Oh, no way Ellie, the way whoever tied us up hurt", Josie responded. "Have you found Natalie", Annie asked. "Not yet. Let's all go find her", Ellie told her.

As the three headed out into the hallway and to the stairs, they began to talk among one another. "Why were e all tied up anyways?" Ellie asked. "I dunno. Maybe a burglary?", Josie thought. "You think Natalie knew something? She was acting awfully strange today. Well, moreso then usual", Annie said. As the ascended the stairs, they opened the door to Natalie's room, and sure enough, she was still snugly tied to her chair. "Natalie! Are you OK?", Ellie asked as the three rushed over to untie her, which didn't take too long.

"So, all three of you were tied up, too?", Natalie asked. "Yeah. But, we checked around the house, and nothing was stolen or even moved. What gives?, Josie said. "I dunno. Still, we should call the cops", Ellie said. And it was here Natalie panicked. This was just a game, but she didn't think it all the way through. As Natalie was going to start explaining what happened, Percy, who was in the next room and could hear what they were say, also began to panic and accidentally knock over a vase. Big mistake, as the girls could hear it. "Shit!", he thought to himself. "What was that noise?", said Ellie. "It might be the burglar! Hurry, catch him before he escapes!", Josie exclaimed.

While Natalie followed somewhat hesitantly along to keep cover, the other three girls charged into the room. "There he is!", shouted Annie as they dog piled onto Percy, subduing him. As Ellie removed his ski mask, and showed his face, all three were surprised. "Percy? What the Hell are you doing here?", asked Josie. "Just do what you will to me", he solemnly said. "Oh, don't you worry about that, we owe you some payback for those tight knots!", Annie said.

As Ellie grabbed the duffel bag, Josie and Annie held his arms down, but Percy was not struggling. Ellie got some rope and tied his hands together, then his ankles. She took a long coil, looped it just above his elbows, and pinned his arms down with the rope. She then took another coil and tied his thighs together. Rolling him onto his back, Ellie shoved a silk scarf into his mouth, then ripped off some duct tape and covered his mouth with it, then took another, longer silk scarf and tied it over the duct tape, gagging him. Making sure the knots were secure, they left Percy in the room to talk in the next.

"Why did Percy tie us up but not do anything else to the house?', Josie asked. "Why is he in uniform", Annie also asked. "Natalie, I want to ask you something. You asked us all to come in uniform, you didn't give us a straight answer why, you wanted to show us something, but didn't say what, and when we caught Percy, you didn't do anything. What is going on with you?", Ellie asked. "Oh, alright, alright, you caught me. Yeah, I planned this out with Percy so we could tie you up for revenge last week when you left me stranded out at the concert"., Natalie said, knowing she was exposed. "Natalie, what the fuck is wrong with you?!? We thought we were being kidnapped or something, and this is just some prank?!?", Josie yelled in anger. "Oh, and remember two months ago, the shower incident? Face it, you three have been bullying me long enough!", Natalie snapped back. "Fine, fine, we admit we were wrong too, but don't think we'll bury the hatchet without doing one last thing first", Annie said. "What's that?", Natalie innocently asked.

"Mmmmph mmmrg. (You just had to ask, didn't you?)", Percy grunted through his gag to Natalie, also tied hand, foot, thighs and elbows, and gagged with a scarf, duct tape, and another scarf. "Mmmmmph nnnmgph (Well, at least we got an hour over on them)", she tried to respond. Meanwhile, back in the main parlor, Ellie, Josie and Annie were watching TV. "So, how long do you want to keep them bundled?", Josie asked Ellie. "When they escape, we won't do anything to them if they don't do anything to us", she answered.

It was about two hours before Percy and Natalie finally freed themselves, but they made peace with Annie, Josie and Ellie. While the three had been rotten to Natalie and vice versa, at least they would swear to be better friends afterwords, though after tonight's episode, the thought of bondage stayed in the trio's minds....

The end.

💗0
Here are two drawings by tiedinbreechers of events following the story:

[url]http://manrandomthe.deviantart.com/#/d4t26tc[/url]

[url]http://manrandomthe.deviantart.com/#/d4tbpdx[/url]
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com