Ridingboots fetish

From Heiress to Hostage

💗0
This was a request from tiedheather of the TUG forums.

Characters:

Heather Leeds: A rich, beautiful socialite and heiress. 26 years old, Blonde and of English descent.
-Pink short-sleeved blouse, red silk scarf, white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Mike Johnson: A mysterious new stable boy of Blackwood Ranch. 29 years old, Brunette of Belgian descent.
-White long-sleeved shirt, black leather gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & brown riding boots.

Lillian Bianca: Owner of the Blackwood Ranch. 33 years old, White-haired (Dyed) and of Italian descent.
-Purple riding coat, white long-sleeved blouse, red tie, white riding gloves, black belt, cream-colored jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Marty & Bruce Harrison: Twin brothers who work as stable boys for Ms. Bianca. 21 years old, Red-haired and of Irish descent.
-Blue short-sleeved polo shirts, white ascots, black rubber gloves, black belts, white jodhpurs & brown riding boots.

Jocelyn Burton : A stable girl for Ms. Bianca. 19 years old and of Welsh descent.
-White long-sleeved blouse, pink silk scarf, black rubber gloves, black belt, canary yellow jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Prologue:

Heather Leeds is a rich heiress, and with her wealth, is a well-known Socialite, but also an equestrian, but it seems like every time for the past month, every time she goes to her weekly ranch, a mysterious new stable boy is watching over her...

Re: From Heiress to Hostage

💗0
There are people who go through life never knowing where their next buck will come from, but Heather Leeds never has had this problem. The heiress of the powerful shipping magistrate, Theodore Leeds, Heather has been able to enjoy life to the fullest. Not only does she model for Maxim and Vanity Fair, she is also a horse rider. Every week, she goes to a private ranch for a ride or two, which is what she plans to do today.

*Blackwood Ranch, Sacramento, California, 9:00 A.M.*

It's a sleepy morning at Lillian Bianca's private ranch this Friday morning. A small, but wealthy ranch owner, Ms. Bianca regularly rents it out for rich riders to enjoy themselves at. As usual, every Friday, Heather Leeds arrives in the morning for a couple of hours. And right on time, a black limo pulls past the dirt road into the compound, and stops in the parking lot.

The door opens, and a powerful-looking man, Samson Beauregard, Ms. Leeds' chauffeur and bodyguard, exits and walks to the passenger section and opens the door. Out steps Heather Leeds, ready for a slightly informal session. Today, she is dressed in a pink short-sleeved blouse, a red silk scarf, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. Unlike her gruff protector, she's quite short at 5'2, but her slim, demure figure, her golden locks, her icy blue eyes & cute, pleasant face make seems like just the person you'd expect for a model.

As she steps out and thanks Samson, both look around. "Ms. Leeds, shouldn't Ms. Bianca be out? It looks like no one is here", Samson told his charge. This was unusual, Lillian was usually very prompt, and had at least two or three of her most trusted stable hands around, but there was no sight of anyone. "Oh well, I'm sure it's probably something like her sleeping in. Samson, go wake her up, and tell her Heather Leeds is her for the usual session. I'm going to the stables, and get Lightingbolt out for the ride", she told him.

"At once, Ma'am", Samson dutifully said. In his head, he knew this wasn't a wise action as something felt off, but Heather was very stubborn, and there would be nothing he could say to change her mind. So, he did what he was told, and started to go to the house. As he did, Heather went the opposite way, to the stables where her prized horse lived.

As Heather entered the stables, she didn't see any of the stable hands around, so she called out with a "Hello?". As she did, one of them entered the main entrance. He was a new boy, only joining about a month or two ago, His name was Mike Johnson, and was dressed in a white long-sleeved shirt, a pair of black rubber gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of brown riding boots. Although he was handsome, Heather always felt uneasy around him, perhaps it was due to his eyes. Nevertheless, Mike asked her in a pleasant tone "Yes, Ms. Leeds?". "I just wanted to see if anybody was around. Where is everybody?", she asked.

"Ah, the twins and Jocelyn called in sick yesterday and Ms. Bianca was going out for a early morning ride, but felt tired afterwords, and went to bed. She told me to give you her regard", he told Heather. Although Heather felt this was somewhat dubious, she felt Mike was no threat. "I see. Well, I'm going for a ride right now. If I finish without her waking up, tell her I'm sorry". " Yes, Ms. Leeds", Mike said as he went to go to work. As he left, Heather ignored him and went to the stable where Lightningbolt was. But, as she turned away, Mike put on a pair of black leather gloves, and moved a blanket on a crate off to reveal a rag soaked with ether.

Grabbing it, he sneaked as much as he could with his hard-soled boots could to the unsuspecting Heather. "Hello, Lightningbolt! Ready to go for a ride with mama?", Heather asked. But Lightingbolt meekly was moving to the back of the stable, as Mike pounced. Grabbing Heather's left arm with his own, he shoved the rag into her face. "Mmmmp, mmmph! (What the...Help!)", Heather tried to shout the the rag. But, the ether was very strong, and Heather was out in seconds.

Meanwhile, Samson was wondering what was taking Ms. Bianca so long. She never was one to waste time. "Where is everybody? Oh man, I know I should go find Heather right now!", he thought to himself. But, as he turned to go run to the stables, the front door of the country house opened. "Huh? Ms Bianca always locks her door". Knowing something was up, Samson entered the door, but saw nobody. "Hello?", he asked out but got nothing back. As he wandered through the first floor of the house, when he reached the stairs to the basement, he heard a very faint noise. "What was that?", he asked himself. Pulling out his Colt 1911 .45 pistol, he slowly descended down the stairs. As Samson slowly descended the long stairs, more and more he could decipher the noises. They were definitely human, albeit muffled. Knowing the worse was down there, he finally made it to the bottom, and was shocked to see where the noises came from. Lillian and her stable hands, the Harrison twins and Jocelyn Burton were indeed the ones responsible.

Lillian Bianca, ever eccentric with her dyed white hair, dressed in a purple riding coat, a white long-sleeved blouse, a red tie, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, cream-colored jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots shared the same fate as the red-headed twins, Marty and Bruce Harrison, both dressed in matching blue short-sleeved polo shirts, white ascots, black rubber gloves, black belts, white jodhpurs & brown riding boots & the black-haired Jocelyn Burton in a white long-sleeved blouse, a pink silk scarf, a pair of black rubber gloves, a black belt, canary yellow jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots, in duct tape binded their hands and feet together and gagged their mouths. As the quartet saw the hulking hero, they practically screamed for help, which Samson quickly untied the Mistress and her stable hands.

As Heather quickly slipped unto unconsciousness, Mike smiled in glee. "It took no time to put her out", he said to himself. Dragging her out of the stables, he brought her to his car he stashed behind the stables, and put her in the trunk and locked it tight. There was no time to tie her up, and she was out cold. In his experience, it would take hours for her to wake up. Mike knew he needed to hurry. It wouldn't be long before that lumbering gorilla she had protecting her would soon find out. Making sure the coast was clear, Mike got into his car, and began to get ready to make a quick escape.

"My God, what happened to all of you?", Samson asked them. "It was that new boy Mike", Lillian told him. "I was out for a ride around 5:00 today, and when I got back, he was waiting for me inside my house, and grabbed me!". "Around 6:00, me and Marty came to work. We saw him here, and asked where Ms. Bianca was. As I went to go find her, I heard Marty scream, and found him holding a gun to his head. He forced me to tie him up, and he did the same to me, and dragged us down here", Bruce then said. "And when I got here at 6:30, he also pointed a gun at me, tied me up and dropped me down here with the twins and Ms. Bianca. Is he still here?", Jocelyn asked. "Is he....Oh my God, Heather!", Samson realized in horror. "How I could be so foolish?!?", he thought as he sprinted up the stairs, leaving the captives behind.

As Samson made his way out of the house, he could see a white Mitsubishi Lancer was driving through the main entrance. "S***!", he exclaimed. Getting into his limo, he tried to chase after him, but Mike was a speed demon, and soon gave Samson the slip. "God damn it! I shouldn't have never left her! Now, she's gone, and I'm as good as dead!", Samson exclaimed in remorse. Driving back to the ranch, he saw Ms. Bianca and her stable hands there. "He's gone, isn't he?', Marty asked. "Yeah", a somber Samson croaked. "We've already called the police. Come, we have some info he had to tell us to apply still around, and a photo of him. It's not much, but it's enough to help with their case", Ms. Bianca told him. But, Samson didn't reply. Heather wasn't like some spoiled brat who ran him ragged, she was nice and kind and he failed her. But, maybe he could find her and redeem himself...

Mike's knowledge of a secret shortcut through the woods got him out home free and was soon on the highway to his hideout in the local mountains. Within a hour, he had arrived. Parking his car in the garage, he opened the trunk and saw Heather was still out cold. "Sweet dreams, little princess", he purred menacingly. Grabbing her and hosting her over his shoulders, he went inside his house, and to a completely empty room. Dropping her down, he went and grabbed a chair, some rope and a few rolls of duct tape. Mike put Heather on the chair, tied her wrists and ankles together, looped a coil of rope above her elbows and tied her body to the chair with it, and tied her thighs. Then, he tore off a piece of duct tape and covered Heather's mouth with it. Then, he took it and looped it around her mouth around 10 times or so before breaking it off. After checking the bonds, he waited for her to wake up.

It wasn't too long before Heather finally began to stir. "Mmmmph mmmrg... mmmh mmmnnn? (Oh my God, my head...Wait a second, where am I?)", she murmured through the slathering of duct tape.As she began to wake up, she began to remember what happened and saw her captor before her. "Mmmph! mmmph! mmmmrg mmmnh! (You asshole! Untie me right now! Do you know how stupid you are to kidnap a freakin' socialite?!?)", she screamed, but Mike gave her a sinister chuckle. "I don't think you really know who you are dealing with, princess. You aren't the first heiress I've kidnapped", he told her. "I'm going to give your daddy a call real soon. I'm not greedy, I only want $10 million. With how much money he has, that's mere pocket change to that old bastard". "Mmmmph mmmmgr! (Don't talk about my father that way, you bastard!)", Heather tried to say as clearly as she could. But, Mike slapped her. "Shut up, bitch. Now, you hold right there. I'm about to get him on the phone, but I'll be right back as I talk to him", Mike said. And with a chuckle, he left and closed the door behind him.

As soon as she was all alone, Heather began to struggle and against her ropes. The bounds around her hands and ankles held firmly, her thighs tied together meant she couldn't try and hop, and the rope binding her to the chair meant she couldn't thrash around as much as she hoped, and the duct tape around her mouth hurt as it constricted her jaws. Taking a look around the room, she noticed it was completely empty, not even a nail poking out from the floorboard to try and cut herself free with. She was utterly trapped. "Mmmph! mmmmmgh nnnmph! (No! I can't give up, I have to keep trying! I have to escape!)", she groaned. And so, she tried to find the knot binding her hands together, but only her pinkie could graze it. Trying to push it to her fingers also proved fruitless.

"Mmmmmph? (Maybe he didn't lock the door?)", Heather wondered out loud. And then, she began to rock the chair back and forth until she managed to land on her feet. Slowly, she hopped to the door, and tried to bump into it, but it was indeed firmly locked. Not giving up, Heather scanned the room again, hoping to find something she didn't see when she was in the center, but still nothing. Feeling hopeless, Heather sat back down and moped. "It's all my fault. I should have listened to Samson. Now, I'm trapped and he might be fired because I didn't recognize the danger.", Heather moped in her mind, in complete misery.

As Heather sank into the chair and groaned in despair, Mike suddenly entered the room. With a Bluetooth around his ear and a video recorder in his hands. "Alright, you old fool. I have her right where I want her. Smile for the camera, princess". "Mmmghy mmmpgh! (Daddy! Help!)", Heather yelled through her gag. Heather could hear some nose from the bluetooth, as Mike talked to it. "Convinced? I'm sending you the video footage as we speak, too. So, I've told you where the drop-off location is, the ransom and the time. You have one full day to get the money ready. If you fail to call me three hours before, I'll end her right then and there, comprende?", Mike told Heather's father, Theodore. "Good, I'll be waiting".

Re: From Heiress to Hostage

💗0
Heather was staring daggers at her loathsome captor, but Mike just smugly sneered her off. As he turned off the Bluetooth, he spoke to her. "I'm going to plug this video recorder into my computer to send to your father. After that, I'll wait for another call for conformation. But, after that, I think you and I will have some fun together", he said. With a chuckle, he again closed and locked the door. "Mmmmgh! (Oh Hell no!)", Heather blurted out in horror. No way would she be this sick puppy's bondage slave. Heather then struggled like a madwoman, trying to wriggle in whatever direction she could in the hopes of making at least a little slack in any of the knots, but Mike's bounds were world-class, and not even several minutes of Heather's wriggling and moaning into her duct tape gag produced any results. There was no doubt about it, she was stuck. "I'm doomed", she thought.

It wasn't too long before Mike once again came into the room. This time he had a mess of rope, cloths and other such items, but a digital camera as well. "Well, Heather, I once heard you were a model. Care for a shoot?", he asked. "Mmmpg mmmgh (No! NO!)", Heather screamed. This was a living nightmare. It's one thing to be kidnapped, but to be degraded into being eye candy for this depraved monster? And so, she resisted in what little way she could. She tried to kick at him with her tied legs, she tried to move forward as much as the rope would allow and screamed and begged for help as loud and clear as she could, but Mike wasn't fazed in the least, and he started to take pictures already. "Good initiative, Heather. I like that".

Heather couldn't believe it. As she tried to get free as much she could, it was only encouraging Mike to take more photos. "Alright, let's switch things up", he said, and went to go get another ether-soaked cloth. "Mmmph! mmmrg! (No! No, please! Don't!)", Heather begged, knowing what was coming. But, her pleas meant nothing to Mike who once again rendered her unconscious again within seconds. Mike then untied the rope around Heather's arms that tied her to the chair, and moved her off of it. Gathering the same rope coil, he used it to hogtie Heather. Then, he took a pocket knife, and started cutting off the rolls of duct tape, and removed the initial piece. Then, he took a ballgag from his pile, and shoved it into her mouth and strapped it down tight. After re-tying the knots to be even tighter, he waited for Heather to wake up again.

It was well over an hour before Heather woke up again. "Mmm.....mmmph....(My head....everything is so foggy....)", Heather groaned. But, it wasn't long before she cleared out the cobwebs. "Mmmph! mmmmgh nnnmph?!?(Stop doing that! Ow, my jaw! What have you done to me?!?)", she tried to shout, but the ballgag made her jaw hurt almost instantly. "Time for Part 2, princess", the ever-malicious Mike sneered. Heather's back was sprained due to the hogtie, the hard, wooden floor also was painful, and don't even mention that accursed ballgag. And as she struggled to get free, the even tighter knots were cutting into her hands (Thankfully, the thick leather of her riding boots protected her somewhat on her ankles), and the ether gave her a headache. It seems like this situation went from bad to worse.

It wasn't too long before Heather exhausted herself from her struggling, and Mike was soon done snapping photos. "What's the matter, Princess, too tired? Well, whatever, I have to go talk to the old man and wrap up all the details. I'll leave you here until tomorrow morning". and with that Mike again vanished. Heather's poor wrists were red and sore from the rope, and her thighs also felt tired from the hogtie. She couldn't even muster up speech from the ballgag, either and was completely miserable. In her tiredness and despair, she succumbed and fell asleep. What would happen tomorrow? It seems the hostage crisis was moving along much faster then she thought....

*Mike's Hideout, , California, 9:00 A.M."

It was one full day since this living nightmare began for Heather Leeds. And not too long, she was awakened. And immediately felt....wet. Turns out it was from the drool made from the ballgag. Heather's poor jaw could only moan. She felt even more tired, and hungry and scared. Just when it seemed like it couldn't get any worse, who else but Mike opened the door once again. "Why good morning, princess. Have a good night sleep?". Although she was tired, she was still defiant, and shot a glare full of hatred at him. "Good. Well, you'll be happy to know before the day ends, you'll be released from my care", which got her interest. "Yup, it seems daddy dearest got the the 10 mil almost instantly, and has agreed, and is ready to exchange. All we have to do for the day is wait until the sun sets so we can do it. So, since we have most of the day to ourselves, why not have some fun?".

Saying that, Mike knelt down and untied the rope that was hogtying Heather, and brought out two cinderblocks. He then untied Heather's ankles, but she was still too tired to resist. Mike then brought Heather to her feet, and took the rope that tied her hands and feet together and tied it around her hands again, and then tied the other end to a hook on the ceiling. He then some more rope in hand and tied her feet individually, then looped more coils around each one and tied them to the cinderblocks. The weight of the blocks and that her hands were looped to the ceiling, made her of bend forward and the blocks supported her weight. A perfect strappado.

If Heather felt any pain from the hogtie, it was a mere scrape to the soreness she felt within moments the strappado was complete. Her back ached, her arms were rigid and stiff, and she couldn't move her feet and inch, and the ballgag was still strapped in tight. She was completely helpless, she couldn't even struggle at all. "Mmph mmmpg! (Ow! Please, let me go!)", Heather managed to gather her strength to say, but Mike was too busy taking pictures of her from different angles to care. Although she wasn't sure if she would be released and just killed, death seemed almost preferable to being humiliated like this.

Eventually, Mike finished snapping. "Well, I'll leave you there for a few hours until I'm ready to move you to the exchange spot. Have fun", and with a laugh Mike was again gone. Heather tried to gather all the strength she could muster to try and find a way to escape, but she was sore, and getting moreso by the minute, and she couldn't slip out, and the knots were as tight as ever. Heather even began to try and kick, but the cinderblocks didn't budge an inch. She was trapped.

For several hours, Heather stood perfectly still and in perfect misery. She was tired, hungry, despondent and regretful. The only bright spot she could think of was Mike sometimes allowing her to go to the bathroom, and even that is awkward. "How much longer? Whatever's going to happen to me, let it happen. Don't let me stew in this misery", she thought to herself. Finally, after more time passed, Mike once again entered the room. "Well, princess, it's time". And with that, he brought out the dreaded ether rag and brought Heather back to sleep again.

Mike untied Heather completely and removed her now-soaked ballgag. Once done gathering his equipment, he dragged Heather to his car and locked her in the trunk once more. Theodore Leeds capitulated almost instantly the moment he heard his daughter's muffled voice. Although kidnapping cases take a week bare minimum, his wealth and desire to have his precious daughter back ASAP meant it only took a day. Mike told them he would drop her off in a local forest and they would drop off the money on a tree bordering the end of the forest. Although he knew they would probably have cops hiding in wait to grab him, before they found her, he knew he could exploit that to escape. Everything was almost complete.

*Pinewood Forest, Sacramento, California, 9:00 P.M.*

Mike was careful to plan out his last part of the plan. He knew Pinewood was vast and most people in the winter didn't go there as much as in the summer. And with it dark, it would be harder to see him. As he pulled his car into the place where he scouted before, he knew timing was of the essence. Quickly, he got out of the car, and dragged the still unconscious Heather out. From the back seat of his car, he procured a ladder, once that can handle much more weight on it then a normal one. First, he tied Heather's hands in front of here and a coil of rope in the one binding her hands, then he slung Heather onto his shoulders, he set the ladder up and climbed on it, right under a sturdy Sequoia tree. He then tied the coil firmly around a sturdy branch and let Heather fall. As he imagined, the rope held firm and Heather dangled in front of him. There, he pulled out a bitgag from his pocket, and strapped in firmly down and into her mouth. Climbing down, he then tied Heather's dangling feet together and a coil, as well. He then dragged a good-sized rock nearby, and positioned it right under Heather. He then tied the coil around the rock, and tested if Heather would remain completely still, which she did. Then, he climbed back up, taped a two-way CM radio to her chest, turned it on, and climbed down. Then, he got back in his car, ready to get the money and drove off for it.

It wasn't too long before Heather woken up again. "Mmmph...mmmmfg...mmmgh...(I....hate....ether)", she mumbled through her new gag. As she began to wake up, she noticed A. she was alive, and B. her new tie. "Mmmph! nnngh? mmmpg! (Oh God! Where am I? Why am I so high up!)", she wondered. But, the bitgag hurt her teeth, making it difficult for her to make much noise. As usual, she tried to test her bonds, and as usual, they were as tight as a rock. She tried to sway, but the rock made not even a budge. "Typical", she thought to herself. "Well, at least I'm free of him. But, am I really going to be freed? And how long will it take for someone to find me?".

Peering down, she noticed that a CB radio was taped to her pink blouse. She could hear from it a bit, it sounded like a car was going somewhere. Unable to free herself, Heather began to think. "If daddy still employs Samson after this, I will never, ever disregard what he says. And I want armed guards around Ms. Bianco's ranch, if I ever go back. Never again will I let this happen to me. If I have to learn boxing, I will.", she thought.

Her suspended state lasted about a hour before she heard some noise. It sounded familiar, and there were lights in the distance. They were blue and red....come to think of it, the sound was a siren. Police cars! They found her at last! Although her jaw still hurt, Heather screamed bloody murder and the top of her lungs as much she could. Within minutes, multiple police cars came from the natural trail and were in front of her. Quickly, the police officers exited their cars. "We found her! Now, get her down!", a Sergeant ordered. Thankfully, Mike left his ladder there, and a quick, young officer scaled it and climbed up to her. "Relax, you're safe", he told her in a soft voice. Heather began to cry tears of relief. It's over. Quickly, she was untied, and rushed to the insides of a police car. Although they were talking to her, Heather fell peacefully asleep.

Later on, when Heather woke up at the police station, she learned the truth. Mike was captured by the police officers long before they found her. It seems his plan of using the CB Radio to know how she was to bluff the officers down didn't work at all. They then got the info of where she was from him. Also, the day before, when Samson got in the chase with him, he saw Mike's license plate, and with Ms. Bianco's info on him, they knew who he was almost instantly. A few weeks later, Mike was put on trial, and was found guilty of kidnapping, among other charges. Thanks to Heather, Samson managed to keep her job, and Heather managed to start to recover. However, before Mike took her to the forest, it seems he leaked all his photos of Heather he took of her in his captivity. And of course, were leaked onto the Internet, and proved a viral hit. While Heather would recover, and go back to riding, it seems Mike had one last laugh at her.

The end.

And that's it for now. Right as we speak, I have a collaborator writing a draft for me which ends today or tomorrow, so hopefully before the year is over, I can have a lucky #7.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com