Ridingboots fetish

Interteam Rivalry

💗0
Credit to Lonewolf of the TUG forums for the original draft.

Characters:

Emanuela Corbucci: A showjumper for Stanford University, 19 years old, black-haired and curly & and of Italian descent.
-White long-sleeved blouse, red riding coat, black tie, white riding gloves, white jodphurs, black belt & black riding boots.

Toby Masters: Emanuela's rival on the team, 18 years old, dirty-blonde and of German descent.
-White long-sleeved dress shirt, black riding coat, green tie, black leather gloves, cream-colored jodphurs, black belt & black riding boots.

Prologue:

At the presitigous Standford University in Palo Alto, California, thier showjumping team has two bitter rivals in the team of the top rider Emanuela and the second-best Toby. Although neither know it about the other, both have crushes on the other, but Toby is also resentful of Emanuela being better then him.

On the day of a event, Toby plans to get his time in the spotlight, and find his feelings for his arch-rival...

Re: Interteam Rivalry

💗0
"Mmmph... mmmrg... (Oh... Ugh...)", a voice grunted as it's owner tried to wake up. "So sleepy...where am I?", she thought. The girl was Emanuela Corbucci. The #1 showjumper for Standford University, her mind was a complete blank at the moment. She was getting dressed for an event, but she can't remember why she fell asleep.

As Emanuela started to wake up more, her eyes were still clouded, her head felt light, her mouth and tongue felt dry and her body felt aching and restricted. Soon, the clouds were gone and she could see a bit better around her. She was looking straight up at a ceiling, but one she did not recognize.

"Mmph?... Mmmph! (What?... WHAT?!?)", she tried to exclaim, but to her horror, she tasted a silk scarf shoved into her mouth and felt a larger one tied across her mouth. As she tried to move, she couldn't. Her hands and feet were bound, her thighs were tied together and ropes tied under her breasts pinned her arms down. "Mmmmph! nnnnmph mmmrg! (Oh my God! I'm tied up! What happened to me?!?" she tried to shout. She also noticed she was dressed in her gear of a white long-sleeved blouse, a red riding coat, a black tie, a pair of white riding gloves, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. She also noticed her black riding helmet was on the ground next to her.

As she began to look around, she noticed she was in someone's bedroom. "Mmmph mmmgh? (Some kidnapped me?)", she wondered out loud. But, she soon heard heavy footsteps coming closer and soon her captor came forth.

"Hello, my rival and my love", a familiar voice said as the owner's body came through the door. It was Toby Masters, a fellow member of the team, brandishing a sinister grin on his normally-pleasant face. Toby was also dressed for the event in a black riding helmet, a white long-sleeved dress shirt, a black riding coat, a green tie, a pair of black leather gloves, cream-colored jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots.

"Mmph? Mmmph mmmph! Mmmmrg nnmph! (Toby? Toby, you asshole! Untie me right now!)", Emanuela shouted (as much as she could) at him. Emanuela couldn't believe this. Toby was normally a sweet, young man. Emaneula even felt some romantic feelings for him, but she was always shy, and never was that good at relationships.

"Calm down Emanuela. You see, I had to kidnap you, and tie you up so I could finally win. I'm tired in being in your spotlight, and today is my day". As Toby said this, he came close to Emaneula. "But, it's a while before I have to go to the race, so I can have some fun with you", she said with a smirk.

"Mmmmmph! (Don't touch me!)", she yelled, but Toby didn't listen. First, Toby climbed up onto the bed, and layed down on Emanuela, which she grunted at. He held her head and gave her a nice kiss on both cheeks, and nibbled on her ear, which she began to moan at. His hands moved down to her ribs, and he began to tickle her. Unfortunately for Emanuela, she was very ticklish, especially there, and she was thrashing around in laughter. "Mmmmph nnnnrg! (Get off me, you sick bastard!)" she told him, but...was she enjoying this? She never says Toby act like this, but it felt so good, and the normally boyishly handsome Toby looked even better in his sharpest of riding clothes.

"Don't lie Emanuela, you like this", Toby told her. Then, his hands moved down further, and began to rub her thighs very sensually. He also teased her by always moving closer and closer to her crotch, but always pulling away at the last second. Against her better nature, Emanuela became enthralled in passion. She hated and loved Toby all at once, and loved the feeling she felt.

As Toby began to feel up her firm breasts, Emnauela purred through her gag, "Mmmmmmmph mmmph! (Oh, Toby! More!)". "Oh, don't worry my sweet, there will be more", Toby whispered.

After saying this, Toby rolled Emanuela onto her stomach, and picked up a riding crop. "Let's have a deal. If you can survive 1 minute of me spanking your ass, you get 5 minutes of me feeling up your crotch", which Emanuela nodded twice to.

Toby began to lash Emanuela in her delectable ass with the crop. The sharp, but sudden pain woke Emanuela up from her Ecstasy-induced trance for a few seconds. "Mmmpg! mmmmrrf!(Ouch! Quite that shit, asshole!), but the pain soon became pleasure once again, and Emanuela fell back in.

Once done, Toby threw away the crop. "I'm sorry", Toby sincerely apologized. "I was too hard. But, while you didn't cry, you came close to. So, I'm going to make up for it". "Mmmph mmmph! (Oh, you little devil! Do it!", Emanuela exclaimed in pleasure.

Toby began to notice how nice and shiny Emanuela's riding boots were. He flipped over, giving Emanuela a nice shot of his supple, jodhpur-clad ass, as he began to lick her firm, supple riding boots. Emanuela's riding boots were almost skin-tight, and his tongue moving over her shins felt wonderfully, as she began to moan in pleasure.

"Sadly, I have to go now. But, I'll leave a token of my true feelings for you", Toby told her. In doing so, he climbed back on top, and gave Emanuela a passionate kiss though her gag, which Emanuela gave back. In a split moment, the riders and would-be lovers were in perfect harmony.

As it ended, Toby climbed off and told her. "Sorry, my love, I have to cut this short, as I have to go to the race. But, I will be back, Emanuela". With a "take care", he left the room after closing the door and was soon gone.

With Toby gone and the pleasure of the experience fading, Emaneula's mind was soon completely back in the game. "Mmmmph mmmmmgh! (I'll never forgive that bastard!)", she shouted, but feelings of him still differed in her mind. Nevertheless, Emanuela knew she had to get free somehow.

Emaneula checked the ropes binding her hands. She couldn't reach the knot, and it was tied tight, meaning her hands were held firm. For nearly half an hour, Emanuela thrashed around on the bed, trying to loosen a knot somewhere in hopes for escape, but Toby's knots held firm. Sitting herself up as best she could, Emanuela scanned the room. The first thing she noticed was a wooden chair in the corner. It had a pile of rope, a roll or two of duct tape, some silk scarfs, a rag & and a bottle of chloroform on it. "Mmm, mmmph!(Ah, that's how he got me)", she said to herself. But, she had an idea. Scooting as much as she could, Emanuela managed to land on her feet off the bed, and tried to hop as fast as she could to the chair.

It took several minutes, but once she got to it, she kneeled down, and pushed herself near the seat of the chair. Using the end of it, she began to push the rope off her hands. After some more time, she managed to get enough slack that she was able to slip her hands out. "Mmph (Yes!), she exclaimed. After her hands were free, she quickly freed herself in no time at all.

As Emanuela began to shake off the cobwebs, she confided to herself "I can't believe he did that! And to think I loved him!", but Emanuela knew that was a half-truth as that session perhaps strengthened them. "Sadly, it's too late to get to the meeting now. But, I can get some revenge on him!", and with that, Emaneula began to hatch a plan.

Re: Interteam Rivalry

💗0
It was over an hour Emanuela waited in hiding before she heard Toby come home. Apparently, from what she could hear, Toby's plan didn't work out. "Damn it, I got 2nd again! It's all her fault! I'm worried about her and I couldn't fully concentrate!", Toby yelled as he went up the stairs. "Well, at least I still have her", he told himself. But, as he opened the door, he saw Emanuela wasn't on the bed. "Huh? What happened to her?", he asked himself.

As Toby stepped into the room, Emanuela stealthily sneaked from her hiding place from behind the door. She grabbed and hooked Toby's left arm with hers, and hand gagged Toby with her right hand. "Mmmph? Mmmpgh! (What? Emanuela?!?)" Toby exclaimed in surprise.

Although Toby struggled viciously to get free, Emanuela dragged Toby to the wooden chair that freed her. There, she planted Toby down onto it. Still holding his left arm, when Toby tried to swing his right arm at her, she caught him, and brought both behind his back. Using her left forearm to pin his arms down, she used her right to gather a coil of rope.

"Emanuela? How did you get free?", Toby asked in surprise. "With the chair. Now shut up", she forcefully told him. Using the coil, Emanuela firmly binded Toby's hands behind the chair. Making sure the knots held, she gathered several more and roped Toby to the chair just below his pecs and tied him down.

As Emanuela grabbed more rope, she walked in front of Toby to tie his legs down. As she knelt down, Toby tried to kick her, but she caught his right leg. "Don't you dare do that again, or your punishment will be much worse!", she threatened. Toby meekly obeyed his captor. After tying his foot to the leg of the chair, she went over and tied his other foot to the left leg. As she rised up, she looked at her frightened rival.

"So, you got rid of me and you still only got 2nd, huh? Pathetic", she said to him with an air of contempt. "Emanuela, I'm sorry. I wasn't in a right state of mind what I kidnapped you from your house. I shouldn't have done it and I'm sorry, but I've been harboring these feelings for you and I wanted to win for once", Toby said in earnest.

"I don't want to hear any of your cowardly whimpering", Emanuela scornfully said. Kneeling down to gather a silk scarf and a roll of duct tape, she told Toby to open his mouth, which he obediently did, and shoved it in. After closing it, she ripped off a piece of duct tape and covered his mouth with it. Then, she did it a few more times and completely gagged him.

After doing so, Emanuela went and grabbed the riding crop. "Well, it's not so nice to be tied up yourself now, is it?", she asked. Then, she started to whip Toby with the crop for a solid minute, which he cried out in pain. Then, she stopped in looked at him. Even though part of his face was obscured by his riding helmet and duct tape, she could see his beautiful, pleading puppy dog eyes. Emanuela felt bad, as seeing them reminded her she still loved him.

Dropping the crop, she sat down on Toby's lap and whispered "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far. I'm not as mean as you, so instead, I'll now pleasure you". Toby felt complete shame and regret at this. How could he even think of hurting his beloved? "Mmmmph, mmmgh (Emanuela, I'm so sorry. Thank you)", he spoke through his gag.

Emanuela unhooked the strap of his riding helmet and took it off. She began to run her fingers through his hair, as she began to give him the same kiss of passion he did to her hours ago. The love was rekindled.

After finishing the kiss, Emanuela got off Toby and went to the Mini Fridge at the back of the room, and got a couple of ice cubes. "Care for some Ice?", she asked. She then rubbed the ice cubes all over his armpits, his chest, his crotch, his riding boots and his face. Since Toby usually liked all of his riding clothes to be as tight as possible, even through his clothes and the boot leather, he felt the ice stimulating his senses, and moaned.

Emanuela then sat down again on Toby's lap, and pushed the sides of his riding coat back a bit, and saw that through his dress shirt, Toby's nipples were completely erect from the cold. She began to tweak and fondle his nipples most sensually. "Mmmph! nnnfg!(Oh, Emanuela! I love you!)", Toby purred in pleasure.

As the Ice began to melt, Emanuela got up found a pocket knife. "Now, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, but I'm going to get rid of something", which puzzled Toby, but he made no protest. Kneeling down in front of him, Emanuela unzipped the fly on his jodhpurs and stuck her hands into it. Feeling around for his white briefs, Emanuela found one side of the underwear, and cut it, then pulled out the tighty whiteys out of his jodhpurs. Emanuela then began to caress and rub his cock and within seconds, Toby got a massive erection. Completely out of his mind in sexual pleasure, Emanuela suddenly took her hand out of his jodhpurs & zipped it back up, giving it a large bulge in the crotch area.

"Mmmmpg mmmgh? (What are you doing, Emanuela?), Toby asked. "Ah, so you did like that? Well, too bad. I don't want to waste you yet", she told him. Then, Emanuela began to tickle Toby in his armpits, his ribs & his crotch as Toby was helplessly laughing through the scarf and tape.

As Emanuela stopped tickling him and began to lick his riding boots, Toby moaned in ecstasy, he never wanted this to end. "So, you do like me, huh? Well, I have one more thing for you. I'm going to sit on your bed and give you 10 minutes to free yourself or face the consequences", Emanuela told him. As she rose up, she grabbed Toby, and gave him another gag kiss, and sat down and began to watch him.

Toby began to thrash and flail wildly on his chair after hearing this and groaned into his gag. However, as good as Toby's knots were, Emanuela's were much better, and there was no hope trying to pry his hands free. The rope binding him to the chair held firm and he couldn't try to break free, and neither did the rope around his riding boots. He was completely trapped.

As he continued to struggle, Toby could not break free, and 10 minutes elapsed. "Oh, so close, Toby. Well, it's time to tell you the truth. So, you really do like me, huh? Well...I do to. But, after this, even though I've now decided to make you my boyfriend, you need some probation after this, so for a week, you are my slave", she told him.

Toby gasped through his gag. Never did he think Emanuela liked him, but now he was her boyfriend! As Emanuela got off his bed and moved close, Toby grunted through his gag, "I love you Emanuela". "And I love you too, Toby", she said, understanding him. "Now, hold still. I see you are still excited. Let's not let that go to waste".

And so it was. Although Toby was Emanuela' stable boy slave for a week, Toby behaved like a gentleman and was allowed to be Emanuela's boyfriend afterwords. The two began to love eachother passionately, and Toby even managed to get a win afterwords.

The end.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com