Ridingboots fetish

One Weird Robbery

💗0
Credit to Lonewolf of the TUG forums for the original draft.

Characters:
Alexander Fields: Alexis' twin brother, he is a Geology student at the college and Boyfriend of Katie Korica and is 21 years old. Aryan and of French descent.
-Red riding coat, white long-sleeved shirt, black stock tie white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Alexis Fields: Alexander's twin sister, she is a Dressage rider at the College and is 21 years old. Aryan and of French descent.
-Red riding coat, white long-sleeved blouse, black stock tie white riding gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black riding boots.

Katie Korica: Alexander's girlfriend, she also attends the same College as the twins and is a bit of a nympho and is 22 years old. Black-haired and of Serbian descent.
-Black riding coat, black long-sleeved blouse, white silk scarf, black leather gloves, black belt, black jodhpurs & brown riding boots.

Prologue:

The Fields Twins are two, bring young adults attending a local College in Prescott, Arizona, where Alexander meets a nice, young girl named Katie, and both fall in love. However, while sweet, Katie is quite the sexual deviant, and while Alexander appreciates this, he is always worried about Alexis prodding her nose into their business. However, one day, a surprise meeting from Katie changes everything....

Re: One Weird Robbery

💗0
It's just a few days into Christmas break, and many schools of all sorts are down for celebrating the Holidays all across the U.S.. One local college in Northern Arizona has two such students getting ready to enjoy the break. With their parents gone for the weekend, our story takes place at a small townhouse in Prescott, Arizona.

"Alexander, are you done yet? Come on, I want to go out sometime this year!". The voice belongs to Alexis Fields, a Dressage Rider for the school. Dressed for a riding trip, she is clad in a Red riding coat, a white long-sleeved blouse, a black stock tie, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. She is slim, with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. She is at the door, waiting for....

"Yeah, yeah, almost done!", a male voice shouts back. He is her twin brother Alexander Fields, a Geology student there. Today is a interesting day as his girlfriend might be coming over soon. Her name is Katie Korica, a fellow Geologist. A nice girl, but a bit of a sexual deviant, she has been dropping hints all week that she wanted to come over, and to have a tie up session with him. As Alexis is still around, he tried to move it to tomorrow, but she is impatient, and he wants to escape for a little while.

After sliding on his riding boots, he bounds down the stairs to meet his sister, he is dressed quite similar in a Red riding coat, a white long-sleeved shirt, a black stock tie, a pair of white riding gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & a pair of black riding boots. Like Alexis, he has a small build and also is Aryan.

"Finally! So, ready to go?", she asks. "You bet", replies Alexander. "I'm glad you want to go, if anything just to get away from that whackjob for a while", Alexis snides. "Oh, come on, she's a nice gal, and I'm making sure she won't bother you!". "Whatever, did you close the doors on the second floor?". "Well, not all of them", he replies. "Ugh, you lazy sod. Stay here, and I'll do them", Alexis replies.

As Alexis storms up the stairs, Alexander only can sigh. While he does love Katie, she does have a bad rep, and is a bit easily driven to jealousy. And as he stands there in his Equestrian gear, he knows with his good looks, he generally attracts the eyes of other girls, and makes Katie go crazy, especially in the clothes he is in right now.

Suddenly, the door bell rings. "I'll get it!", he shouts. "Fine!", he hears from a distance. As he opens the door, a hand entirely covered in black holding a strange spray bottles thrusts itself into the door, and sprays a cloud of the substance at Alexander's face. "Hel..ugh", he chokes. The strange smelling spray quickly drops him into unconsciousness in just a few seconds. As he falls down to the ground, out cold, the figure darts into the house, and waits at the base of the stairs.

As Alexis hears Alexander's cut-off greeting, the fall of something, and the sound of heavy shoes rushing in, she rightfully suspects the worst. Running over to the stairs, she sees Alexander out cold. "Alexander, all you all right?!?", she cries. Afraid for her brother, she bounds down the stairs to check on him, but she is blissfully unaware of the mysterious figure hiding out of sight. As she kneels down to check on her brother, the figure procures a slapjack, and K.O.'s Alexis with one strike. The figure then closes the door and looks at it's prizes. "What a beautiful pair they make!", a female voice cackles. Interesting, the figure is dressed in a Black riding coat, a black long-sleeved blouse, a white silk scarf, a pair of black leather gloves, a black belt, black jodhpurs & a pair of brown riding boots and a green Ski mask.

Wasting no time, she grabs the unconscious Alexis in a Full Nelson, and drags her up the stairs, into Alexander's bedroom, and drops her down. Going down the stairs, she hoists Alexander over her shoulder with surprising strength for such a lithe figure. Waiting a little while to feel up his supple buttocks, she whispers "Now, you are mine", and then goes up the stairs, into his room, and lays him down. Again, going back down the stairs, she opens the front door, and picks up her black duffel bag, and closes and locks the door, and proceeds into the room where her captives lie.

Opening the bag, she brings out many coils of rope, rolls of duct tape, some handcuffs, and a few silk scarves. Seeing a wooden chair near the closest, she drags Alexis to it, and places her in the chair. There, the figure gets a pair of handcuffs, and binds Alexis' hands behind the back of the chair, and she gets some rope, and ties her ankles and then takes another rope, makes a loop around the bindings around her boots, and tied it to a support on the chair. She takes more rope, and binds her thighs together, and lashes her stomach to the chair. She takes a scarf, and shoves it into her mouth, and rolls the hot pink duct tape around it five or so times, before breaking it off. Making sure she's nice and gagged, she takes another scarf and ties it around her eyes.

Looking at the bindings holding Alexis down will suffice, she hoists Alexander up on his bed, and brings his hands above his head, and starts tying them. Once done, she takes a rope, loops it around the one binding his hands, and tied it to the headpiece behind the bed. Then, she ties his feet together, takes another rope, loops it around the one on his boots, and ties it to the support in front of the bed. She then takes another rope and ties his thighs together. Taking one more rope, she tied a loop around his waist, and a one vertically on his crotch. Then, she takes another silk scarf, shoves it in his mouth, and takes the sky blue duct tape, rolls it five or so times around his mouth, and breaks it off. Again, making sure the knots are nice and secure, she steps back and looks at her lovely captives.

"She's pretty, but I wished she took the hint, and pissed off. Oh well, at least she won't get to see our session", the voice says. And then, she awaits for the two to awake.

Alexander's head is on fire, as he slowly awakes. "Urgh, my head", he grumbles inside his mind. Alexander right now is feeling a lot of sensations right now. The first is a headache. The second is an aching pain in his arms. As he tries to move them to see why they hurt, he is quickly answered when they don't move. "Huh, what the hell?!?", he panics. Trying to move his legs, the same thing happens. Feeling scared, he tries to shout, but a thick scarf and even thicker duct tape prevent much of anything but a "Mmph"! "What?!? I'm tied up!", the amateur detective analyzes. The last sensation is not like the others, it is arousal and something is causing him to have an erection. As his eyes finally clear out the fog, he is making out his surroundings. Yes, he is indeed tied up, and a mysterious female dressed in black, is rubbing the crotch of his jodhpurs most sensually.

Alexander screams through his gag "Mmmmph! Mmmrg nmmmph! (Who the hell are you? What are you doing?!?", but the figure just laughs it off. As he looks more around, he sees Alexis, still out cold, firmly tied to a chair, and gagged and blindfolded. "Mmmmph! mmmph mmmmprgh! (Alexis! Are you OK?!?)", but she does not respond. "Oh, so my cute little captive is finally completely up", the figure purrs. "For the past week,m I've been scouting all the houses in this neighborhood to rob, and wouldn't you know, you two won the golden ticket".

Re: One Weird Robbery

💗0
As Alexander struggles, he realized that the femme fatale has also given him a crotch tie, and it also is rubbing on his member, and making him more aroused. As he mumbles through his gag, the robber speaks. "Heh, those don't sounds like moans of anger. Admit it, you like where this is going". "Mmmph mmrg (Fuck you!)", he shouts, but he knows she is right. Despite all the danger and fear he feels, he does indeed like where this is going.

All the shouting was starting to bring Alexis back to being awake. A throbbing pain in the back of her head was the first thing she felt. But, the pain of the handcuffs around her wrists, not being able to see anything, nor speak a work, among others took it's place. "Mmmmmmph nnnnrg mmmth! (Oh my God! We're being kidnapped!)", she screamed in terror. As Alexander looked up, he could see Alexis thrashing about madly in the chair, trying to get free but to no avail. "Mmmph! Mmmprh (Alexis! I'm here!)", Alexander tried to say to her sister to calm her down. "Mmph! Mmmph mmmmgh! (Alexander? All you alright?)", she tried to say.

"All right, enough", the robber said, talking them down. "Well, looks like both of the Wonder Twins are up now". "I was hoping she's sit this out, but I guess it's alright. Might as well end the masquerade if she wakes up before anything begins". And with that, she removed Alexis' blindfold. As Alexis' eyes started to readjust, the robber stepped back, and removed her ski mask.

Yes, as figured, it is none other then Katie Korica. As both siblings express their surprise to the best they can, she says "Alexander, you jerk. I can't believe how mean you are. Your parents are out, and you don't want anything to do with little ol' me? I just wanted a nice little session between you and me, and look what you did, you dragged your sister into this, too!". "Mmmph! (Katie?!?", Alexander expresses (Well, sort of) in surprise. "Mmmph! mmmmph mmmrg mmmpg! (You bitch! I can't believe you did something like this! Untie us this instant!), Alexis screams in rage.

Ignoring Alexis, Katie continued. "Besides, wasn't this more exciting? It's like some sort of movie. Of course, judging from the massive bulge in your jodhpurs, I guess you think so too, Alexander". As Alexander blushes in shame, Alexis is so angry, her muffled screams basically are her barking in pure anger. "So, you agree, Alexander? Well, I'd hate to see that go to waste. Why don't we start?", and with that Katie slid onto the bed, and sat on Alexander's chest. As she lied on top of him, and began to nibble his ear, Alexander tried to struggle as hard as he could, but it was all for naught. "Oh, stay still, you naughty little boy", as Katie slowly, but masterfully massaged his crotch. Alexander began to moan in ecstasy as she continued to rub his jodhpurs, and kissed him through his gag, and Alexis continued to scream. As she was kneading his buttocks, Alexis in anger, accidentally fell onto her side.

Exasperated, Alexis got off of Alexander, and helped Alexis back up. "Damn it Alexis, I know you are angry, but please don't interrupt". "Mmmph nnnmh! (Go to Hell!)", she shouted back. But, as Katie walked back over to Alexander, her phone went off. "Oh, what now?!?", as she answered it. After a minute, she hung up in disgust. "Figured, the door on my house is open, and I have to go close it. Alright, you two stay where you are. Be back in half an hour". And with that, Katie quickly bounded down the stairs and was gone.

As both siblings were alone, Alexander tried to get his mind back together. "Focus! I like this, but I have to get free, and untie Alexis!", he thought. And with that, Alexander rapidly and violently thrashed around both sideways, and somewhat diagonally. After ten minutes of struggling like a mad man, the rope that connected his hands and the head part of the bed loosened, and Alexander forcefully yanked it completely free. "Mmph! (Yes!)", he shouted. Sitting up, although his hands were still tied, they were in front of him, and he quickly leaned over and untied his feet. "Mmmph mmmrg!(Way to go, Alexander!)", Alexis cheered on. And in a short amount of time, Alexander found the key to Alexis' handcuffs, unlocked them, and both untied her, and then she helped untie his hands and removed his gag.

"All right, we are free!", Alexander exclaimed. "Hmph, you sure looked like you were enjoying it, you pig!", Alexis scornfully replied. "Look what she was doing to me!". "Enough! I'm pissed off I had to be literally roped into your stupid little games! Now, you are going to help me ambush her, and we are going to turn the tables on her!", Alexis dictated. "All right, all right! Sheesh, I never knew she would so something like this! But, let's go get the rope, and wait for her, OK?", Alexander said. "Fine".

About ten more minutes passed until the twins could hear Katie's car pulling into their driveway once more. Both were hidden behind the stairs, and Katie emerged through the doorway. As she was heading up the stairs, both of them emerged, and each grabbed her arms, and pinned her down.

"What?!? How did you two get free?", Katie exclaimed. "Shut up. Now, you are going to know how those knots feel!", Alexis told her. With a coy smile, Katie allowed both of them to drag her to the room. As they tripped out her feet, Alexander's held her arms down as Alexis got the ropes, but Katie wasn't fighting back at all. "Katie, I love you, but you went too far!", Alexander told her. "I didn't want to drag Alexis into this, but we both knew we both loved that", don't we?", she retorted. "Well....yeah, I have to admit, you know how rub a man the right way, and the tight feel of my jodhpurs & riding boots rubbing against your tight ropes, did excite me. But, now, it's your turn!". "Oh, shut up", Alexis said in disgust and with ropes in hand.

And so, Alexis tied Katie's hand together, then looped a rope below her breasts, then another above, then she tied her thighs together, and then her ankles. Then, Alexis took two scarves, and shoved both in Katie's mouth, and wrapped the hot pink duct tape roll around her mouth over 10 times before breaking off.

"There", Alexis said, done with binding the she-devil. "Now, watch her as I call the cops". "Wait", Alexander exclaimed. "She didn't really mean to cause that much harm. Our parents will be gone for a few more days, why not make her be our slave until they get back, and we'll be even. Oh, and make her swear never to attack you again".

Katie mumbled something through her gag, and nodded her head in agreement. "Ugh, fine. But, I'm going riding right now, and I'm leaving you two lovebirds alone. And if she ever tries to tie me up again, I'm kicking both of your asses. Agreed?", which both nodded to. "Good. Bye". And with that, the ever-irritable (if justified) Alexis left to go riding out in the fields, and try and forget this ever happened.

"Now, that's she is gone, it's for your punishment!", Alexander told Katie, and hoisted her over his shoulders, and carried her to his bedroom, and laid her on top of his bed. He then climbed on top of her and whispered "You know, I have to admit, I think I like these new games". "Oh, Alexander" Katie tried to say, as both began to passionately kiss.

And so it was. Alexis had a nice ride, Alexander and Katie began to begin a new hobby, and for the next two days, Katie served her time as their slave. But, the two would fall more in love, and would continue their games, but making sure not to include Alexis.

The end.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com