Ridingboots fetish

Highway to the Shadow Ranch

💗0
I don't know if there will be a huge call for it, but over this past year, I've written six equestrian bondage stories and like to post them here. (Hopefully) Enjoy the first one, which I may finish in January:

Characters:

Jessie Blake: The older sister. Currently in a college riding team.
-Black riding helmet, white full-length blouse, black stock tie, black riding jacket, white gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black dress boots.

Amanda Blake: The younger sister, currently out of high school, and ready to join her sister in college.
-White short-sleeve blouse, black belt, beige jodhpurs & brown dress boots.

Elizabeth Lovelace: A mercenary hired to kidnap the sisters for a "unique" client. Wears the clothes to blend in at their ranch.
-Black ski mask, black and white striped t-shirt, black gloves, black belt, dark brown jodhpurs, black field boots.

Mariko Nakano: Jamie's best friend, and the second best member of the team besides her.
-Black riding helmet, white full-length blouse, black stock tie, black riding jacket, white gloves, black belt, white jodhpurs & black dress boots.

Stephanie Hawkins: The owner of the Shadow Ranch Academy, a premier riding school, and a house of dark secrets, particularly of fetishes.
-Blue short-sleeve blouse, black stock tie, black gloves, black belt, beige jodhpurs, black dress boots.

Prologue:

In the countryside of Northern California lay a secluded ranch called "The Double T Ranch", owned by a powerful English businessman by the name of William Blake. It is early July, and the ranch is mostly empty right now except for two people, Jessie & Amanda Blake, William's two precious daughters. On a business trip and both out of college & high school at the moment, William and his wife Carmelita have entrusted both girls the small Ranch for the next month or so. So far, it's only been a few days, and life is good for the two, but little do they know that trouble like they never could imagine lurks nearby.....

Re: Highway to the Shadow Ranch

💗0
It is early in the morning. The Double T Ranch is almost completely empty, as the servants and ranch hands have been given the day off by Jessie. As such, the sisters have the ranch to themselves for the day.

And in the training field, one of them is already ready to do her passion of English-style riding. She is Jessica Blake, a beautiful, blond, blue-eyed girl tall and slim with nice, big breasts & long, strong legs. She is the Captain of her riding team at the very prestigious Church University and clad in her gear; A black riding helmet, a white full-length blouse, a black riding jacket over it, a black stock tie, white gloves, a black belt, white jodhpurs & black dress boots. On top of her favorite horse Willem, she is impatient. Why?

"Amanda!" she yells, "when are you coming out? You have had five minutes already! Do you think slacking off is going to make it easy to get on the team?"

A window on the second floor opens, and a long-haired brunette with freckles pops her head out. "Sorry, Jessie! This sweeping is taking longer then I thought! Should be done in another minute or two."

"Fine, fine" said Jessie, "but I'm going to train a little while until you get here."

"All right, Jess!" And with that Amanda closes the window. Now, we see Amanda Blake, recently graduated from High School, and ready to join her sister on the riding team in August. She is shorter then her sister, with long black hair, a slim upper body, and her most noticeable figure, her well-shaped, toned buttocks. Unlike her more proper sister, Amanda is clad in a white short sleeve blouse, a black belt, beige jodhpurs & brown dress boots. Right now she is sweeping up.

But not all is well at the ranch. As Jessie started to suit up, a mysterious black car was driving down a concealed dirt road to the ranch. As Amanda went out and the two rode until Amanda had to go do her chores, the van was just about to the Ranch, and by the time this conversation was over, the driver was long out of her car, picking the lock of a side door, and infiltrated the townhouse.

As she enters the house, we see this person. She is Elizabeth Lovelace, a young clandestine mercenary & thief. Although she is clad in a ski mask and black leather gloves, her employers specified a unique dress. As such, besides the mask & gloves, she is wearing a black and white t-shirt, a brown belt, dark brown jodhpurs & black field boots. In her hands is a large, black gym bag. As Lovelace silently sneaks through the house, she comes around a corner near the stairs, a perfect place to hide and a phone nearby. Seeing it's use, she grabs the phone and places it away and on the ground and hides her and her gear in the corner, waiting for her prey....

On the second floor, young Amanda is oblivious to the intruder, finishing up the sweeping and ready to mount Storm, her favorite horse, and finish the tutorial by her sister. "Finally! Now, I can get back outside. Yeah, just wait sis, once I get to Church, all your records are gonna get broken!" she talks to herself.

As Amanda strolls down the stairs, she sees something off. "Huh, what's that phone doing so far away? Well, probably should put it back so it doesn't run out of power too soon". But, as Amanda goes to the phone and kneels down to pick it up, Elizabeth strikes, and is sudden: her toe connects right in Amanda's genitals, toppling her down face first. "Ow, what the f", but before Amanda can finish her cry, Elizabeth lunges onto her back, wrapping her powerful legs around Amanda's torso, squeezing the oxygen out her, her right arm around her neck, choking her in a sleeper hold, and her left hand holding a chloroform rag onto her face. Although Amanda struggles, it is too difficult to escape.

"Ah, what the Hell?!? What's going on?!? Who is, wait, riding boots? What in the world", but before Amanda can finish her thoughts, she passes out from the attack. Elizabeth simply rolls the unconscious Amanda onto her stomach, and gets the bag. "Nice struggle, kid, but you are your sister are mine", Elizabeth softly hisses. From her bag, she procures several rolls of duct tape.

Bringing her wrists together, Elizabeth rolls the duct tape about 17 times before finally breaking the piece, and puts on the binding where prying fingers can't touch. Then, Elizabeth brings Amanda's arms together, just under her breasts. "Hey, nice tits, brownie" says Elizabeth and starts taping the arms around the same amount as her hands, pining them down. Then, Elizabeth scoots over, and starts to apply the role just above her knees. "And a nicer ass, too! But, I'll wait until we are back at my place to play", Elizabeth whispers, finishing the tied as she says it. Lastly, she then brings Amanda's boots together and does the tie once more. Now that Amanda is still out and securely bound, Elizabeth knows he has to keep her quiet and blind.

Elizabeth sits Amanda up and grabs a scarf from the bag. She opens her mouth and puts all of the scarf into Amanda's mouth and closes it. She then grabs more duct tape, and rips a piece off and puts it on Amanda's lips, then stretches a roll, and wraps it around her face, again about 17 times before cutting it and pasting, completely gagging her. Elizabeth then takes a square cloth and lays Amanda down on her back and puts the cloth over her eyes. Elizabeth then wraps the tape around it, and cuts it. "There, aren't you so cute, bound and gagged? Now, I'll go capture your sister!" Elizabeth sneers, before hoisting Amanda onto her shoulders, putting her into a nearby closet and locking the door.

Despite the seeming quickness of this encounter, it did last several minutes, something that Jessie has noted. "Amanda, what are you doing up in there?" she wonders, before riding to the townhouse "Amanda? Amanda! AMANDA!" she yells, but she gets no response. Jessie knows she can be a bit overprotective of her sister, and she knows she is a big girl now, but she can't help but wonder if something is wrong. "All right, I'll go to the stables and check." Jessie says. But when she gets to the stables, she sees Storm has not been touched and Amanda no where to be found. "OK, something is not right here. I don't care if she randomly took a nap, I have to go find her!", and with that, Jessie goes to the front door of the townhouse and enters.

"Amanda? Are you there?" Jessie asks, but the house is completely silent. Right there, all of Jessie's worst fears are confirmed. Jessie looks around, but the thing she really has is her riding crop. "Well, better then nothing, I suppose", Jessie thinks to herself as she walks in a way to make enough noise if Amanda hears it, but not enough to be that obvious for a robber.

As Jessie enters the house, she slowly walks and occasionally saying "Amanda!", Elizabeth has been watching all this time from her corner, armed with a silenced Colt .45, waiting until the girl passes her corner. Sadly, Jessie does and when she's far away enough, Elizabeth quickly emerges from it, points the gun at her, clicks the hammer and forcefully, but coldly shouts "Freeze!". Jessie drops the crop, brings her legs together, stands as straight as she can, and sticks her arms up like a Saguaro in a flash. "I'm caught", Jessie laments in her head "Amanda, I'm sorry but I can't save you".

"Walk straight forward, do not stop without me telling you, or do anything I don't order you too, you got that?", Elizabeth orders. "Yes", Jessie simply blurts out, knowing if she tries to escape, Amanda's life is forfeit. "Good, now march to the living room!". And with that, Jessie slowly marches to the living room, "Stop", and then she does it perfectly. "Now, on your knees and put your hands on your head", which she does, "Lay down on your stomach, with your hands still on your head, spread your legs out, and do not move". Again, Jessie does what she says without any complaints.

As Elizabeth ties Jessie's hand, arms, thighs & ankles with duct tape the same way she did to Amanda, Jessie's thoughts are this: "Dear God, I hope this is just some robbery and we are being tied up just for us to be out of the way. She's not a kidnapper, Jessica, just a robber. I hope Amanda can somehow escape if she's been bound like me".

After tightly tying Jessie up, Elizabeth moves Jessie up to gag and blindfold her, Jessie suddenly blurts out after looking at her captor "An equestrian?!?", but Elizabeth is terse. "Shut up. Now open your mouth", which Jessie does without haste. Elizabeth shoves a cloth into her mouth, rips off a piece, places it on Jessie's mouth, then wraps it around her face, and when she is done gagging her, places a small cloth over her eyes, and wraps it around, not even bothering to remove Jessie's riding helmet. And now, in the exact same way as her younger sister, Jessie is bound, gagged, blindfolded, but not unconscious.

As Jessie lay completely helpless, she thinks of "Why is she dressed like she's going riding? Definitely, not some random burglar. Oh God, that means she's a kidnapper! Damn it, I'm sorry Amanda, if I didn't force you to do your chores right then, we wouldn't have been caught!", while Elizabeth thinks "Ooh, for a blond, she's got a nice little bubble butt. Not as good as her sister's, though. But her tits are much more perkier, I'll play with her second".

But Elizabeth isn't going to "play" with them yet. First, she knows she has to bring them to the trade-off zone. Moving Jessie out of sight, she then exits out the house, and drives her car into the open garage, and closes the door. Once she makes sure everything else is taken care in the house, she returns the car and pops open the trunk. Now ready to finish the crime, Elizabeth heads back in, and goes to the locked closet. She opens the door, grabs the unconscious Amanda, and with ease, hoists her over her shoulders, walking to the trunk, grabbing her ass all the way. Once they are at the car, Elizabeth places Amanda in the back.

As Elizabeth heads back to Jessie, she cackles "Now, it's your turn, blond!" but Jessie is silent both in speech & thought. Like Amanda, she hoists Jessie up onto her shoulders with somewhat surprising strength, and brings her to the car, placing her into the trunk and against her little sister. then, she closes the trunk, gets in the car, takes her ski mask off, and drives off to the hideout.

The drive is a long one, and Jessie does not take it lying down. Thinking only of escape, she struggles as hard as she can, she is forced to note (Mmmph! mmph rmmgh, mmmpg brrg!) Damn, duct tape is a lot harder then I thought it to be!". Worse yet, the ends of the tape are beyond the reach of Jessie's fingers. "I'm trapped, but maybe I can try and free Amanda!", Jessie thinks, but Elizabeth is clever, and moved her in such a place that Jessie can't free her from. "No, not even that way! And Amanda is still out cold! There's no hope to escape, I just have to hope where we go next has some way for us to free ourselves!" she bitterly muses through her gag and mind. Giving up, Jessie lays silently in the car, occasionally trying to talk through the duct tape to revive Amanda, but she is unable to, and just gives up and lays there thinking "(Mmmph, mmph mm mmph mmmm!) Who are our kidnappers? Why is she dressed like that? What is our ransom? Will she just kill us and masquerade that we are still alive just for some money?", but Jessie knows the answers will not reveal themselves for a long time.

💗0
After what seems to be an eternity to Jessie, Elizabeth finally reaches her hideout, a old, run-down Cabin up in the Mountains. As she pulls up, she clicks on the garage door to open, and drives in. Once she closes it and shuts off the car, she pops open the trunk and prepares to take the girls in her designed spot. First, she grabs Jessie, hoists her up and brings her to the living room, and places her on a chair.

"(Mmmph! Mmmph mm mmph) Ouch! Well, it seems we are finally at her hideout. Once I know Amanda is nearby, I can finally start working on getting free" Jessie confides to herself. But, it's not very long before Elizabeth brings Amanda over, and places her on a chair as well.

"All right, you two. I'm going to have a little chat on the phone. Be good girls and don't talk, or I'll be forced to hurt you. Got it? " (Mmph) Yes" says Jessie, Amanda, starting to snap out of her slumber, but tamed beforehand by Elizabeth as she was getting her out of the car says nothing. "Good!".

As Elizabeth starts to get her client's phone number, Amanda thinks this "(Mmmph, brrg mmph mm mmph!) Ugh, my head. I can't believe all of this, this kidnapping crap. As soon as my mind clears, and I know Jessie is here, I'm breaking out of this duct tape, and shoving that rag up her ass!". "Ah, found it", Elizabeth speaks of finding the number. Calling it on the phone, here is the conversation:

"Hello?" says a unknown but sultry voice, "Yeah, it's me the guy you hired about nabbing those rich brats? Got them. We are all up in the drop-off zone like we located, waiting for transport". "Good, me and my men will be there shortly. In the mean time, make sure both don't escape", the mysterious woman retorts. "All right, I'll stay right here, by for now", and with that Elizabeth hangs up. After that, she grabs a bottle of chloroform and some rags. "Well, girls, your new friend is coming over soon. To make sure you don't cause a ruckus, I think it's better if you both go to bed. Let's start with you first, tits".

Both girls start to scream through their gags, but Elizabeth swiftly puts Jessie to sleep with little problem. "Now, little girl, back to sleep". "(Mmmph! Mmmph mm mmmph mm!) Damn it, I wasn't ready! If I knew beforehand, I would have put everything into escaping!", but Amanda is put to sleep before she can think more. Soon, both girls are slumped over in their chairs. "Well, it still will be a while before that woman comes over. I guess now is a good time to feel them up now", Elizabeth retorts. As she goes to Jessie, she sits down on her lap "Mmm, those are some nice tits" as she feels them up, "Nice legs, too. I even got to admit your boots look good, too", gently stroking her legs.

Some time after thoroughly molesting Jessie, Elizabeth moves to Amanda. "Well, I can't feel your ass with you this way, but I guess I can try", Elizabeth coos as she starts to feel Amanda's ass. "I do think your sister has better boots, though. But, I guess I can live with you".

About 10 minutes of this passes until a large, black van starts to pull up to the shack. Elizabeth now sees this and recognizes it as the car her client is coming in. She gets off Jessie and gets ready to welcome her in.

The van stops, and the door opens. A beautiful, black-haired women with it in a ponytail steps out first from the driver's seat. She is wearing a blue short-sleeve blouse with a black stock tie, black riding gloves, a black belt, beige jodhpurs & black dress boots. Two other women, black and white each come out. They are dressed somewhat like Jessie, but their riding coats are red, like Showjumpers. The driver is Stephanie Hawkins, a hugely-decorated English rider and owner of her own prestigious academy. But, what is she doing here? As the women walk up to the door, Elizabeth opens it and greets them "Oh, so you are here", as she then points to the black briefcase in the white woman's hand, "That's the money, right?". "It is indeed. We'll give it to you once we see the girls." "All right" says Elizabeth, "Come on in".

As the four women come in, the briefcase is laid onto a table, and Hawkins inspects the girls: "Ahh yes, these are the ones. A job well done, you can collect your money now". "Don't mind if I do" says Elizabeth, who then opens the case and there really is money within. But, as she inspects it further, the black henchwoman procures a tranquilizer pistol and shoots a dart right into her neck. "Ah, what the" is what Elizabeth can blurt out before the tranquilizer takes affect and she is knocked out. "Well done. Do you have the gear to restrain her, Tina? "Yes, mistress" says the white girl. "Good, do so and Lisa, take these two into the van". "Yes, mistress" says the black girl.

Tina procures some handcuffs, and swiftly puts them on Elizabeth's hand and ankles. She takes a third set and puts the clamps on the middle of the chains on both cuffs, effectively hogtying Elizabeth. She then takes some cloth, and blindfolds her and then stuffs one into her mouth, and ties another one around, gagging her. Lisa quickly brings both girls off their chairs and into the back of the van. Once Tina is done, she carries Elizabeth in and puts her in as well. Hawkins grabs the briefcase, and once Tina & Lisa climb in the back, and close the doors, she steps into the driver's seat and starts off to their destination.

As the van drives, Jessie twice and Amanda once wakes up, but before they can even make a sound or noise, either Tina or Lisa takes care of them with chloroform. Finally, after quite some time, the van draws to a massive ranch, where many men and women dressed in formal riding clothes are around doing various trainings or exercises multiple times bigger then the girls'. The van pulls into the main building, and into a small parking lot. As the van stops, Hawkins turns to her two underlings and says "Lisa, take the criminal to the detention center. I doubt she'll amount to much, but I'll personally break her in and she what she can around here afterwords. Tina, wait until Mariko gets here, then load these two into the wheelchairs, and drive them to the lobby". "Yes, mistress" both reply.

As the three step out, a beautiful young Asian girl dressed exactly like Jessie right down to the helmet, gloves & ties comes by with two wheelchairs. "Mistress, welcome. I have brought the chairs as requested." "Thank you, Mariko. You will take care of Jessica, of course. Tina, you will take the younger one". "Yes, mistress", both reply. Mariko then grabs and places Jessie onto one chair and Tina does the same to Amanda. Then, both them and Hawkins walks one way while Lisa the grabs Elizabeth and starts walking the other way to the Detention Center.

As Hawkins, Mariko & Tina take the girls into a small lobby, she then says "Well, we shall wait until both fully awake before we continue". "Yes, mistress" the two once again say.

It is some time until Jessie first starts to awaken. "(Mmmph, mmph. Mmmph, trrg mmph) Ugh, my head. Am I dead? No, it seems I'm still alive. Shortly after this mumbled expression, Amanda awakens and utters this into the duct tape: "(Mmoh, mmrg. Mmmph mmmph mm, mmmrg mmph!) Argh, am I finally up? I swear to God if there's ever a vote on banning chloroform, I'll be the first to sign!". "Ah, it seems both of you are awake. Before you say anything, please just say yes, and be silent. If you do what I just said, nothing bad will happen. All right?"

Both girls wonder what that voice is, but both respond with "(Mmph) Yes". "Splendid. Firstly, allow me to apologize if either of you was hurt by that uncouth brute. She too has been bound and gagged, but I don't think we can do much with her, a security guard or stable girl at best. Now then, my name is Stephanie Hawkins. I am the owner of the International Shadow Ranch, a world-class and based horse riding academy. Some of the best riders in the world have trained one point or another here. Now, you may wonder why you have been both kidnapped. Well, dozens of decades ago, my great grandmother, the founder, started out very rough. She believed that various types of fetishes also help with riding, BDSM in particular. So, in effect, back then in England, she kidnapped many rich, beautiful women and men, and showed them her ideas, and they followed suit. You may think it's silly, but the Chief of Police, Isabella Smith and her mounted unit are all members, I should know, as I was the one to kidnap her just as she became it. So don't bother thinking to escape".

"So, both of you may be scared, but by the end of today, both of you will me fledgling members. You'll remember this experience as the start of something that will take you to the Olympics. Something I both know you want. I have assigned a girl each to you to break you in. I look forward to meeting you both minus the gags and tape and when you know this is for the best. Girls, you may take them to your assigned locations", Hawkins says. "Yes, Mistress" the two girls say and with that, both leave the room and split off, taking the sisters away.

We will now focus on Jessie, who is silent, but is thinking "What the Hell is this?!? Some bizarre cult?!? And....that voice in the end...It couldn't be, could it? My God, even if it is Mariko, if anybody hurts Amanda after all this, police-backed or not, I will get some revenge!". Shortly after, Mariko arrives at the room, which the door is guarded by by a tough-looking Mexican girl is Showjumping gear. Without a word, she opens the door for Mariko, and closes it once they enter. Mariko then moves Jessie to the center of the room. "Ah, alone at last" Mariko says. "(Mmph!) Mariko?!?" Jessie screams through her gag. "Yes, Jessie, it's me. Shh, don't say a word".

"Yeah, it was me who told the Mistress about you. You see, it was only a few months ago, I was here handcuffed and ballgagged with Terry in my place. That's right, our whole team are members. Me, Terry, Suri, Penelope, Jack, everybody. We've all kidnapped eachother once. And now, it's my turn to finish the team. Jessie, don't spite my girl. This place, it's paradise for people like us. You'll see, once we advance, the Olympics and all that stuff is on our way! But first, I have to show you the way". But Jessie screams "(Mmph! MMphm mmrg Yrrg mmph brrg mmmph!) I can't believe this! Mariko, it's me! Snap out of it! You are being brainwashed!.

As Mariko then sites on Jessie's laps and gently strokes her hair, she says this: "It's OK Jessie, I'm not going to torture you. In fact, by the time we are done, you are going to begging the Mistress to let you and Amanda in!"

To be continued......

Again, when I first started this, I had no real idea where I was going, so I never ended it, but I think I may do so on it's one year anniversary.

💗0
Snd now, an artwork made by the very lovely tiedinbreeches of main character Jessie Blake all tied up.

Re: Highway to the Shadow Ranch 20410-re--highway-to-the-shadow-ranch.jpg
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com