Ridingboots fetish

JUST WONDERING?

💗0
I offer this NOT as a debate nor a poll. If YOU FAVOR THE CLASSIC RIDING BOOT, NO zips, just say hi. If YOU think RIDINGBOOTS.NET should give us some REAL RIDING BOOTS sign in. If YOU LOVE RIDING BOOT BONDAGE do the same. As I said this IS NOT to get ANY DEBATE GOING. I just want to get some idea of how many people favor these things.
THANKS for looking
P.S I have email.

Re: JUST WONDERING?

💗0
mi not that picky for gent the spick hells

💗0
I favor the classic riding boot, zips are awful and are a turn off . i think we all enjoy the girls struggling to get the boots off !!!
come back the classic riding boots especially Rubber riding boots

💗0
Thanks for the reply. MAVERICK YOU SAID "WE" not ALL like seeing the BOOTS pulled off. Rubber riding boots. Try ridingboots4ever. All they klnow are AIGLES. Nothing wrong with those boots. However some of us like LEATHER. Do YOU like RIDING BOOT BONDAGE? That was one thing I did ask.
Hope more will come here and answer what I asked.

💗0
I,m loving Aigle ridingboots.

💗0
Hi, yes, rubber riding boots for me. Not a huge fan of bondage though. Hate chaps and zipped boots.

💗0
You ask....I too prefer the classic ridingboots and agree with Maverick and asdamax that zips and chaps are awful. Rubber boots are fine. They can be a real struggle for ladies to get off too. Bondage is not my cup of tea and I really don't care for it. Give me a nice tight classic boot...leather or rubber and a pretty lady struggling to get them off. Thanks for the survey.

💗0
i dont mind bondage it would be good to see some more of it now and again on this site

💗0
i prefere classic ridingboots not with Zip!maverick wrote:

💗0
No zip, it's ugly!
I prefer rubber riding boots

💗0
me too, just love rubber ridingboots, in perticular Aigles.

💗0
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO POST. The rubber/plastic "agile" boots sell here new for under $30.00 They can be hard to get off. Most woman get boots 2 sizes TOO small. VANITY! Nobody seems to have a BOOT JACK? I see some want the girl to take off HER BOOTS. Would you want to help HER? Most of the girls/women in these photos do not wear rubber boots because they think they are SEXY. They wear them because the boots cost little:(
Again, thanks to all.

💗0
Hi there !

I prefer:
No zips, no nothing but BOOTS !! Nice black longshafted ridingboots. I prefer rubberridingboots, just like the girls on the picture above are wearing. And not just for the price, but they appeal more to me, than leatherboots. I think they look better on the feet, that's it.

And no bondage...I do not like seeing people are whipping each other or doing anything harmfull to others...Well, that is my opinion.

Lars

💗0
rubbur boots in bed doseght get enny bentr thene that and ones got on the non zip ridding boots and nuthing lick hot whortier and sowup to cleen the hunt tops aeges up thair puricey her in the uas

💗0
You ask if I would like to help her take her boots off...that would be NO! I prefer to see her struggling to get them off on her own. Her against the boot...sometime the boot wins sometime she wins.

💗0
I adore the traditional leather riding boot but I must admit that in the right context I can be very attracted by a nice pair of tall rubber riding boots. I prefer rubber boots that have exactly the same style and cut as the traditional English riding boot. I'm not really that much of a fan of riding boot bondage.

💗0
Forgot to post pic with my last post!

💗0
boots satelles a good comitnashen

MY PREFERENCES...LEATHER ONLY!

💗0
ON WOMEN, ENGLISH RIDING BOOTS IN LEATHER ONLY for me, please. No zippers! Definitely no laces (laces are ugly) and I loathe the look of Paddock boots... they look like either clown shoes or shoes that someone crippled has to wear. On women, the taller the better, over the knee and STIFF LINING... no buttery soft, flimsy boots like they usually make for women. I love to see women in stiff English (or western) boots and thigh highs are my favorite fantasy. I also like the spike heels but want the riding boot stiffness so they would have to be custom made.

MOST WOMEN WHO RIDE HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE AS TO THEIR SEXUAL APPEAL OVER MEN. ONLY the women who actually post on this forum know that the boots have magic power over us men. The serious riders had just as soon wear paddock boots or (ugh) sneakers to ride and some only wear boots for formal riding competitions and scoff at the thought that men have fetishes about them. Even the models we see on this forum are coached by the male photographers into the poses and I'll wager that most of them think the boot shots are a hoot and they're not affected at all. Oh, sure they've been told and they flaunt the boots at us because it's a big tease.

AS FOR SEEING WOMEN TAKE BOOTS OFF -- Good grief NO! I would want them ON all the time! Especially during lovemaking! Nothing like a woman with her boots over your shoulders (a great position!) and my excitement lasts lots longer that way. I would never want a pretty woman to REMOVE her boots when I could cover my ears with them and enjoy that look and that smell.

PERSONALLY, I like to wear English riding boots, the taller the better and I have designed and owned several pairs of thigh high boots. I don't wear them outside my pants as a rule but at Hallowee'n parties I would be a pirate, a space man, or whatever reason I would have the boots but when I wore them under my trousers, I had my own private comfort and joy in wearing them. My wife is tolerant but absolutely doesn't understand my love for boots ... she credits it to my being eccentric and I don't deny that.
Rubber boots don't do it for me. The "look" is right but the aroma of leather is part of the appeal.

You asked. Thanks.

💗0
ON WOMEN, ENGLISH RIDING BOOTS IN LEATHER ONLY for me, please. No zippers! Definitely no laces (laces are ugly) and I loathe the look of Paddock boots... they look like either clown shoes or shoes that someone crippled has to wear. On women, the taller the better, over the knee and STIFF LINING... no buttery soft, flimsy boots like they usually make for women. I love to see women in stiff English (or western) boots and thigh highs are my favorite fantasy. I also like the spike heels but want the riding boot stiffness so they would have to be custom made.

MOST WOMEN WHO RIDE HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE AS TO THEIR SEXUAL APPEAL OVER MEN. ONLY the women who actually post on this forum know that the boots have magic power over us men. The serious riders had just as soon wear paddock boots or (ugh) sneakers to ride and some only wear boots for formal riding competitions and scoff at the thought that men have fetishes about them. Even the models we see on this forum are coached by the male photographers into the poses and I'll wager that most of them think the boot shots are a hoot and they're not affected at all. Oh, sure they've been told and they flaunt the boots at us because it's a big tease.

AS FOR SEEING WOMEN TAKE BOOTS OFF -- Good grief NO! I would want them ON all the time! Especially during lovemaking! Nothing like a woman with her boots over your shoulders (a great position!) and my excitement lasts lots longer that way. I would never want a pretty woman to REMOVE her boots when I could cover my ears with them and enjoy that look and that smell.

PERSONALLY, I like to wear English riding boots, the taller the better and I have designed and owned several pairs of thigh high boots. I don't wear them outside my pants as a rule but at Hallowee'n parties I would be a pirate, a space man, or whatever reason I would have the boots but when I wore them under my trousers, I had my own private comfort and joy in wearing them. My wife is tolerant but absolutely doesn't understand my love for boots ... she credits it to my being eccentric and I don't deny that.
Rubber boots don't do it for me. The "look" is right but the aroma of leather is part of the appeal.

You asked. Thanks.

💗0

You asked. Thanks.

💗0

SORRY..DIDN'T MEAN TO DUPLICATE!

💗0
I KEPT THINKING the post didn't take.... looking at the wrong post.
Administrator please remove the duplicates... thanks.

💗0
i thick he got a beght exscied we got it the furth time alot thair to pondoor yes to highy ups ridding hells lethure to rubbure yes keep boots on semie luckey giy my boot in sighed mybe out the the turash in the back on howes clening days got bowth stefe and suppell highy ups the rubbur i sleep wheth in a ineghtway and i whair the boots of my choes to bed i lick to jock iv got ridding boot that neve see the sighed of a hores

💗0
thanks a 1,000,000 TO ALL OF YOU! Yes, I know many LOVE "RUBBER" BOOTS. I like the ones that have the wrinkles molded in around the ankles. Now that is just me. I am not looking for a debate. THAT is NOT why I started this. Ijust wanted to hear from people who LOVE the CLASSIC ENGLISH RIDING BOOT. Some have a PASSION for other types of boots and I do not come here to CHANGE MINDS!!! Not to exclude others, but I want to thank both PRUSSIAN GUARD and JODHPURFEMME. P.G. we seem to agree almost 100%! and others here TOO! JODHPURFEMME, GREAT BOOTS.
I prefer LEATHER for a few reasons. Long time ago plastic materials where being introduced with the idea of replacing wood, leather etc. The shoe makers countered with, leather wear it 3 days and IT IS YOURS. As YOU all know a "rubber" boot or shoe NEVER forms to the foot. Many people like that fact. Again, just me. I LOVE to see THE BOOT AND THE PERSON WEARING IT BECOME ONE. Seeing highly polished dressage BOOTS! In a show, very nice. For me seeing a pair of RIDING BOOTS that have been worn for awhile! THE BOOTS AND THE WEARER ARE ONE! Again, just me.
Some people like the lined BOOT others not. I am of 2 minds. A woman can get either lined or unlined BOOTS. If SHE has the money SHE can get what SHE wants.
BONDAGE, there is BONDAGE and there is BONDAGE. BOUND UP has some RIDING BOOT BONDAGE. Good BONDAGE but NOT S/M! I have been to S/M and have GREAT RESPECT! THEY HAVE RULES! If you are thinking mad men ring your neighbors door bell? YOU NEVER KNOW. I am HAPPY to say NON of THAT ilk here! At least I HOPE NOT! When it comes to RIDING BOOT BONDAGE I LOVE THE OLD MOVIE SERIALS:)
THANKS ALL

💗0
I like both rubber and leather riding boots. I find rubber riding boots most sexy because they get so sweaty when wearing them. Leather boots don't get that sweaty so fast... But my Petrie leather boots give a hard struggle to get off when they are worn for several hours a hot summer day! ;-) I promise that they are soaked with sweat like rubber riding boots use to be and it's nearly impossible to take them off!

💗0
its the back duraefed vaeckuqwme thaers a ezzy way a rownd that i dont thick you whoght that thene you wood not have yore fun
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com