Ridingboots fetish

Great closeup...

💗0
Enjoy.

/ Grandgester

Great closeup... 18075-great-closeup---.jpg

Re: Great closeup...

💗0
Don't know who ever put the zip at the front of the boots but for me it spoils the appearance of the smooth lines

💗0
Well - it's easier to get the boot on and off with the zip :-)

My Petries are so thight, especially in the summer, that I had to buy a 200 dollar luxury wooden boot jack in order to get them off again :-)

I'm seriously considering getting my next pair of dressage boots with a front zipper. It also enables thighter fitting boots around the ankle - which helps with the riders contact with horse.

And I kind of like the look. Looks "professional" in my opinion. Maybe because almost all pro riders use boots with zippers :-)

In the stable were I ride 95% of the riders wear boots with zippers - either Cavallos or Petries. The zipper is either in the back or front. But the front zipper is slowly taking over. It is definately getting more popular.

/ Grandgester

💗0
Don't get me wrong i like zip boots as they fit the leg better, it's just i prefer the zip up the back, they look better that way

💗0
Would like to see pictures of you getting your Petries of, they're one of my favourite makes

💗0
Awesome picture Grandgester, thank you!
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com