british cop babe

💗0
sorry...

Re: british cop babe

💗0
:-(

💗0
Please, remove all those photos from this fetish forum.
All these photos has been stolen from my Flickr page

All rights reserved
thank you

💗0
...jezuz

I think some peoples reactions over their "copyright" is pretty insane and funny.

Where is the harm in reposting some photos on this forum?

You obviously frequent this forum yourself. So i guess it's not like you're a prude who are offended by the fact that people here get arroused by your pics.

Personally I think it is WAY worse that you have your very obvious gay/uniform/leatherboots/fetish photostream on Flickr – and NAME some of the riders in the pics.

I think they would have a real reason to be offended to be put in that context with their full name.

Take a chill pill - we all enjoy the same things here.

/ Grandgester

💗0
Thank you Monibie for your understanding.
to Grandgester

What do you expect to see a reaction from me? In this forum, I have been humiliated and insulted by some people , I had to leave this forum.So now I do not want to see my photos here. This is my wish.

💗0
Well - I just did a seach on your posting history. And I don't seem to be able to find where you have been humiliated and offended.

But maybe I didn't look hard enough. There is a lot of posts to go through :-)

BUT i did find tons of copyrighted material that you yourself have posted on this forum.

You seem to live by a double standard my friend :-)

Makes your reaction seem even more silly.

/ Grandgester

💗0
You're on a hiding to nothing Grandgester, we've had this problem before, if he was so bothered about his photos he would have a private site on Flickr so only his friends could see them amd they wouldn't be open to the general public to see them

💗0
tell him to take a hike, a long walk off a short peer, LOL

💗0
Dear Ray, thanjk you for your comment. I want to ask you too . Don't upload PLEASE my photos here too. thank you

http://www.ridingboots.net/rbforum/read.php?1,58357

💗0
don't go away mad just go away.

💗0
You are very polite english man and u have british GSOH

💗0
I think it is funny.

Try to Google "Alex von Schmidt" – and you get tons of copyright violations he is behind - including pirating and reposting of full movies, artwork, comics, books and scans of magazines and pictures.

I guess Alex von Schmidt only has a "Good Sense Of Humor" when it comes to other peoples copyrights.

Makes me want to post his pictures on this forum like crazy :-)

/ Grandgester

💗0
Thank you. Do you like my blogs ?

💗0
One minute he doesn't want anything to do with this site, next minute he wants our opinion on his blog

💗0
well thats Shmuck, i mean Scmidt for you, LOL, LOL

💗0
HA HA HA

💗0
"In this forum, I have been humiliated and insulted by some people"

Welcome to the internet, Scmidt.

I have posted really off-the-wall shit here and have never been 'humiliated and insulted'. As a matter of fact the reason I enjoy this forum is because the 'community' seems to put up with my antics.

Like this for example...
Candy murders people on a daily basis. For their cloths.

As for your little blog...Why would you not want more traffic there? I would think that a few pictures posted here would garner you more traffic. And more traffic is what you what...No?
Re: british cop babe 17624-re--british-cop-babe.jpg

💗0
I would suggest we don't give the little man anymore time and we get on doing what we all like
Everybody has different ideas of what they want from this site, if things are posted you don't like, please don't comment on it and risk upsetting those that do

💗0
andy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would suggest we don't give the little man
> anymore time and we get on doing what we all like
> Everybody has different ideas of what they want
> from this site, if things are posted you don't
> like, please don't comment on it and risk
> upsetting those that do

OK...But I have to add one more, some advice to Scmidt from a (fake?) drill instructor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

"Lighten up Francis"

Sorry. I go away now.

💗0
removed

💗0
Scmidt, why should we respect your copyright - when you obviously have a history of totally ignoring other peoples copyright yourself.

I seriously don't understand it.

And I don't understand 50% of your replies. Where are you from - Germany? Your name seems to suggest it, but on your blog you seem to suggest that you live in London.

Wir können nähmlich auch in Deutsch weitermachen, wenn es Dir leichter ist :-)

Anyways - when in Rome:

### Picture removed at owners request, sorry. ###

I like this picture. Could be me when I'm training :-)

/ Grandgester

💗0
What is your business what is my nationality and where do I live ?
It couldnot be youwhen you are training. You shold be fat italian spaghettiman but not a horse rider. You even don't know famous riders! what is a link between you and equestrianism ?

💗0
Scmidt, welcome to the internet, if you don't want people posting your pictures then don't post them yourself or get a decent lawyer behind you like we do.

And one message is enough thanks, I had the weekend off, I don't sit in front of my PC waiting for messages from people like you.
If it's true what others are saying about you posting other peoples copyrighted images then shame to be honest.

💗0
ukinet( or Andy ). I am so sorry about copyrighted photos. I will stop to post it right now. But I want ask you also remove all my copyrighted photos from here. is it ok ?

💗0
Scmidt,

Just curious as to your nationality. Your name on your blog suggest you're german – but you state you live in London. There is also something about the way you write, that makes me believe that you're not british. So I'm just a bit confused :-)

And regarding to my link to equestrianism:

Well, I'm a horse rider myself – dressage – and my girlfriend is a professional dressage rider in Norway – so I've met A LOT of famous horseriders through her. I've actually met them, talked to them, eaten with them, trained with them etc. – not just been taken pictures of them.

So that is my link to equestrianism :-)

Can you top that with your telezoom and your camera?

/ Grandgester

Attached is one of my own pictures from a dressage event last spring.

It's for everyone here - even you Herr Scmidt :-)

Re: british cop babe 17631-re--british-cop-babe.jpg

💗0
Does your girlfriend know you spend a time on fetish forum ? Do you shug her in riding outfit only or do you prefer to shug her with out breches and boots ?
Is she your girlfriend ?

💗0
Sorry But I don't know any norwegian famous dressage riders. Can you name them ?Please.

💗0
Jezuz - you avoid answering any questions yourself...

But yes, my girlfriend knows everything about my fetishes - and she let's me have my fun with her in her breeches and boots – AND in latex and in thigh high boots when i want ;-)

And no - the one in the picture is not my girlfriend.

/ Grandgester

💗0
So why don't you put pictures of your girldfriend on fetish form but put other photos of woman in riding outfits ? is it ethical?

💗0
Could you name famous norwegian riders as Maria Eriksson ( sweeden), Maria Elilberg ( UK), Olga Michalik ( Poland), Sussane lebek ( ger) Maria Caetano( Portugal) or Laura Bechtolsheimer ( Uk ) ?
Page: 1 2 3 >
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com