Ridingboots fetish

Relationships and fetish

💗0
Hi,

I've been visiting this forum on and off for years - it's one of the better forums for for an big riding attire fetishist like me :-)

I kind of wonder how many of you guys are in a relationship with a female horserider? That must be the holy grail for guys like us :-)

Personally I'm in a serious relationship with woman who works as an professional dressage rider - she train dressage horses and works as an riding instructor. She competes in the big show classes - where they wear tailcoat and tophat - very sexy :-)

She is not a fetishist herself, but accepts my fetish, even likes that I get turned on by her in her riding outfit :-)
Luckily she has the perfect taste in riding clothes - always wears fullseat breeches and made to measure $1200 dressage boots, of which he has two pairs, wears spurs, gloves, and rides beautiful expensive dressage horses.

I'm a horserider myself, not as serious as her, but I train dressage weekly. I like to wear riding attire myself - fullseat breeches, preferably genuine leather, and leather boots. I actually hate rubber riding boots. Think they are ugly as hell :-) I used to like rubber riding boots, but not since i tried on a pair of Cavallo dressage boots at around age 15. Since the nothing beats a pair of stiff leather dressage boots :-)

It has taken me 4 years to get to this point, slowly working my way towards it.

So - anybody else here "living the dream"? :-)

/ Grandgester

Re: Relationships and fetish

💗0
I'm really jealous you lucky person, not only having a partner who rides full time in fantastic riding gear, but being able to wear it all day yourself, got any jobs going, LOL

Re: Relationships and fetish

💗0
Hi,

I'm in a serious relationship with a female horserider. And I do ride myself.
She knows about my fetish and can take part in some of it. She likes to see me wear my riding gear. So we can both be kind of happy. The problem for me is that she rides icelandic horses only. And its not the same feeling when you compare real horses and icelandic ones. Something is missing in my point of wiev. And even in the fetish way.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com