Ridingboots fetish

shes going to put her cloths on and - - - - - - -

💗0
- - - - - cum help me.
shes going to put her cloths on and - - - - - - - 15148-shes-going-to-put-her-cloths-on-and--------------.jpg

Re: shes going to put her cloths on and - - - - - - -

💗0
the classitck a rownd her shes fien juthst the way she is purollityy benter stght uo thene the mes h moor exsspecntes to

💗0
Fantastic boots! Right out of the box! Not broken in yet, may I help by bending those legs?

💗0
hored to tell cund be rubber aengelg or lether out of the boxs

💗0
I'm betting on LEATHER CAVALLO! They shine better than Petrie.

💗0
you nowe yore boots

💗0
Don't understand why Petrie boots don't shine up, any ideas

💗0
I have Petries and Cavallos and the Petrie leather is kind of "pebbled" whereas the Cavallo boots are smoother (maybe French) calf. Also the Petries are about five times stiffer than Cavallos. I wish they were smoother like the Cavallos.

I did buy a pair of champagne (tan) Petries and that is very smooth leather.
Re: shes going to put her cloths on and - - - - - - - 15197-re--shes-going-to-put-her-cloths-on-and--------------.jpg
Re: shes going to put her cloths on and - - - - - - - 15198-re--shes-going-to-put-her-cloths-on-and--------------.jpg

💗0
Thanks for that, i have a pair of Petries and can only get a dull shine on them, which is a shame because nice shiny boots does it for me, will have to buy a pair of Cavellos

💗0
yore tanesh ones all moosted lick my custems ones

💗0
IF you live in the state, there is a SUPER HIGH SHINE POLISH put out by KIWI called "HONOR GUARD INSTANT SPIT SHINE", formulated for hi-shine military shoes. It will give a black shine better than any other liquid polish. It fills in the fine grain of even smooth leathers and than you can go over it with wax polish and buff to a mirror shine -- even on the pebbly grained black Petries. I can see the reflection of my hand in the shafts of my black Petries when I use that... but you could get Petrie to make you A CUSTOM pair in the finer leather (I suspect their SIR or ANKY models are made of the finer grain hide). (your leather lesson for today... tests on Friday)

💗0
Shiny boots do it for me too. One day I wish I had a pair of PATENT Petries! I prefer Petries' stiffer lining, too

💗0
ya, well i prefer a stiffer one too but it ain't got nothing to do with a lining, HA HA HA

💗0
i yuse mick oil and i gave you all that info a whill back

💗0
what about the konigs? are they better than petries? shinier or stiffer

💗0
ARE KONIGS BETTER THAN PETRIES?

💗0
THE TWO pairs of Konigs that I bought on ebay were duller... they were hard to shine because the leather was either pebbley or rougher than the other boots. They have a heavier lining but the Petries are much stiffer.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com