Ridingboots fetish

New Boots

💗0
Hello

I just bought my first pair of riding boots from Ariat there the Haritage Boots and i am seeking your Advise? I would like to know what steps I can take to ensure proper care of the boots? Shine or Polish?

Any help would be awsome

Thanks

Jason (gunn12fan)

Re: New Boots

💗0
i yuse sno- seal bran lowes it up hellp burack theme in boot turees for the leegs if you woght to go that fore the stufe i yuse deies scent free all season leather portection atskp inc orangeburg s.c 29115 nade in uas sine 1933 whell chage dorcken leather for a whill the light shaeds cene yuse it in the in sighedsi that sopt that might be cosing pull on purolbomms or burack in punt some thair and levf it thair for a fuwe days cind of buring out the leather smell whare theme to bed some times that shins theme up bunt lay ontop bed justh in case some pollish resitdow coms off purollitty do that aeftur you yand thene a year my boot or lick howes cat nevr go out sighed so i dont need thck sowllse and the turaechen on the botome and spur restd if you going to whaer theme a lot get a nuther pare so you cen swhich out i do be twheen the 3 maning boots i whair moestty barfooted and whoring p js heftur wheth boots on and a nice par of rubber to mbing on you cen run thene unduer the hat whoter thats who i do things

💗0
Well I would be happy if only someone can read and understand this!

💗0
and a partridge in a pear tree.

💗0
Is it xmas already, LOL

💗0
It must be? hell im confused

💗0
any clue as to what he even come close to saying?

💗0
two canoes and an irish retriver.

💗0
LMFAO Damn Sam

💗0
ow hell macks porfeck secnt to me

💗0
its as clear as mud and it cover de ground and de whole make me head go round, LOL

💗0
nowe that one i do lick
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com