Ridingboots fetish

Dream, dream, dream

💗0
I just woke up after having the best 'equestrian themed' dream I have had for a long time. I thought I'd share it with you as it was very vivid.

I was at a show like HOYS or Olympia and sitting in the audience. Suddenly the announcer requested a member of the audience to help judge the best turned out rider competition. Much to my embarrassment my friends all volunteered me. I was called down to the arena amid much applause. In the arena there were about 10 male riders lined up. Some had jodhpurs and short boots on, others had long boots and breeches. The crowd all went quiet as I walked up the line trying to choose who looked best. I felt a bit panicky as I couldn't choose as they all looked nice and I didn't want to upset anyone. Then a member of the royal family (I think it could have been Anne or Zara) came over to help me. She told me in her no-nonsense way that if I couldn't choose I should rub the front of each riders jods until an erection was achieved and then choose a winner based on the best erection!!! The riders looked a little embarrassed as I went along the line and there was lots of excited chatter of expectation from the audience as I fondled each set of bulging breeches. Soon I chose my 1st, 2nd and third placed rider and moments later they were on the podium to receive their medals. Each recipient had to retrieve their stiffy from the fly of their jods so I could hang a medal on it! Oh what a dream. Bliss.

Re: Dream, dream, dream

💗0
WHELL I DONT REEMEBOR THE LAES TIME I HAND A DREM THAT A HAD SEXS WHITH A ELGISH RIDDING OUT FEGHTED WOMMEN NOW THAT A DREAM NO WEMEN EXCEPED AEN OR ZAIRU I JUTHES ROGHT A STORRY IT POTSED AT JODHPUR FETISH SIGHT SO YOU MIGHT WHOGHT TO CHECK IT OUT

💗0
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something......
Thanx Betty

💗0
funny but i had the same dream except i was one of those guys standing in line with the bulging breeches and my toes twinkeling in my boots, however just as the girl was approaching me with her outstreacted hand i got so excited that i woke up, dam, i will never know now if it was bettyford or not, oh well it was a nice dream anyway, LOL, seriously betty, that was a nice storey i really enjoyed it.

💗0
the dream i hand was conplltty off topick

💗0
hahahaahaa BULGING Breches ????? Mostly british riders are an asexual and old
Woudl U like to touch a bulging breeches of William Fox-Pitt ?
Re: Dream, dream, dream 12325-re--dream--dream--dream.jpg

💗0

Fox-Ptt's breeches
Re: Dream, dream, dream 12326-re--dream--dream--dream.jpg

💗0
I've often wondered if dressage riders get points from certain judges for showing a hard-on during their ride. Talk about a three-point seat!

💗0
i dont thick that on the core sheet paritty the aerghit aquivsin oelipcks

💗0
Thanks everyone. I tried so hard to have another dream like that last night to no avail! What a shame you can't get them on-demand. Still writing it down helped it to lodge in my memory.

💗0
i thought i was lovely, just keep on dreaming betty and writing them down, Mmmmmm

💗0
You will just have to try again harder bettyford! Thanks for sharing!

💗0
Hope this helps Betty!
Re: Dream, dream, dream 12355-re--dream--dream--dream.jpg

💗0
been dreaming nuthing boote

💗0
i filly hand one wood have put it her so see new posted

💗0
Very glad my little post has had so many views - but who are they all by?!?!?! There only seems to be 10 people who post stuff here!

I love the photo contributions boys. I love the quote by Anna Ross-Davies too. I'm off to Germany!

💗0
bunt look at all the ones that have loocked and it seem some one whell filly post come out of the boot fedesh closght and we havght hand enny eritty pepul in a whill
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com