Ridingboots fetish
Page: 1 2 3 4 >

Ladies' Riding Outifts

💗0
Any other equestrian males out there that prefer the superior fit and feel of women's riding fashions and enjoy wearing women's riding breeches, shirts, jackets, gloves, and underwear etc? Love to hear from you.

- Todd

Re: Ladies' Riding Outifts

💗0
Hi Jodhpurfemme,

I think you look fantastic in your ladies breeches and would like to see some more pics if you have them

💗0
A wonderful picture Mamm. A yahoo group has started
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bullwhipbabes/
It has links to ridingboots.net and other various fetish sites. would like some photos to build up the collection. A phone No will also be provided for those of you who want a real chat!

💗0
hallo und herzlichen gl?ckwunsch zu diesem herrliche foto!!!!
gerne w?rde ich dich einmal in ganzformat bewundern, die herrliche figur in den tollen lederreitstiefeln!!!!!

💗0
Please post more of these - I love to see them

Women's equestrian clothing is 10 times better to wear than men's. I have been wearing ladies Jods and breeches for years (no one knows) but they are by far more comfortable and easier to ride in - not to mention more widely stocked in shops!

Aside from that they look fab

💗0
nice to have a 32 whaysed ridding aetaerue the aerengell uenny sex whaire

💗0
More of me wearing women's riding clothes especially for those who appreciate a confident male dressed as a properly turned-out equestrienne. Unfortunately I can't seem to upload the image at the moment. I'll try later. You can always send me an email if you'd like to see some of my outfits.

In this image I'm wearing women's Gorringe ProSeat 400 riding breeches in the canary colour I like so well. The seat panel/insert is made of a yummy rubberized material which looks (and feels) great. Although I love wearing full leather seat breeches, these breeches offer even more stick (and friction) in the saddle. All that friction tends to show off really well exactly where your saddle rubs your seat so they are perfect for those stops at the market on the way home from the barn. I always wear some sensible panties underneath my breeches...I wonder if anyone ever notices? I hope so!

💗0
whunt do the boots look lick

💗0
Hey, I get what gboots said! HE IS SO RIGHT! THE BOOTS PLEASE:) Do YOU EVER wear breeches and BOOTS that have been worn by a woman? I think THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

💗0
at the raeght it going we got a giy one coritzoeme shighy of a wommen

💗0
one, ok i hope

💗0
another

💗0
mmm

💗0
THANKS, RAY. Last 2 photos I have seen before, but can NEVER get enough of THEM!!!

💗0
yes fox hunt ok wheth me

💗0
the one gall look lick stoebarry

💗0
Many thanks for all the emails and requests for images I've received. It seems that there are many men (and women) who are fascinated by males that dress en femme equestrienne. Good. So I'll keep posting selected images here on the forum from time to time. But if you have equestrienne images of yourself you'd like to share privately please email me directly. I'm also looking for someone in the UK who enjoys taking pictures at horseshows. I much prefer the way UK equestriennes dress and I especially enjoy collecting images of traditional English riding outfits, clothes that one unfortunately never sees here in the states. I also have many images from our shows to trade so please email me if you are also passionate about photographing equestriennes.

Here is a boot picture for those of you that requested one. I've chosen to wear ladies dressage boots with a very tall, and very stiff shaft. The Spanish tops really add to the ultra desirable long leg look. Of course, no riding boot is complete without proper spurs. Frankly, I prefer to wear riding boots with boot garters but garters are not really appropriate for this style of boot. You can just make out that the breeches I'm wearing are a ladies bi colour style. This pair is the Gorringe 400 Bi Colour breech in beige with a dark brown contrasting seat panel. These breeches look great in or out of the saddle.

💗0
hay some butty that now whught thaire tocking a bowght

💗0
hej,,detta ?r ocks? sexigt att se o vara med om,s? h?rliga bilder ray lagt in,s?dana vill jag ha kont med,,ryttare,

💗0
have u any pixs with u wearing boots with garters please :)))

💗0
YES, SONIK! GARTERS, THEY ARE SO IGNORED:(
THE PHOTOS HERE ARE GREAT!

💗0
montage

💗0
lets have a vote who loves garters hehehhehe

💗0
I for ONE! Oh, HAPPY DAY:)!!! And REAL RIDING BOOTS! What JOY!!

💗0
opps

💗0
18? is THAT THE?? What is SHE going to do? WONDERFUL WOMAN AND BOOTS!! THANKS!!

💗0
I also adore boot garters!

Here I'm wearing a very attractive ladies style English riding boot. This boot is cuff-lined which means that the shaft of the boot (other than the top few inches) is made of very soft, flexible leather which offers even closer contact and communication with one's mount. This style of boot is typically worn by the hunter/jumper rider and is the opposite of the traditional dressage boot which is typically fully lined and features a very stiff shaft.

I've chosen to wear a somewhat long necked, roweled spur with this boot. I freely admit that this spur is more of a dressage spur and is especially suitable and appropriate only for the woman who has a very educated leg. The lovely boot garters are more of a traditional accessory than an essential item for these boots. I think a woman makes a wonderful statement about herself when she insists on wearing garters with her boots. Still very popular in the UK, boot garters are sadly seldom seen worn in America.

Finally, above the boot I've chosen to wear a pair of simple schooling breeches. These are Irideon Issential knee patch riding tights in a lovely "oak" colour. I like these breeches because of the especially flattering seam lines that show off an attractive seat...in or out of the saddle. Don't forget, we male equestriennes love to show off our seats too...

💗0
look burocken in have thay see the sighted of a hoires the gagteres go moor wheth the jumphuers the i deue to keep the riding paces leeges in sighed the boot bunt whene dow pont intordowesd the new polley stufe that chaged and so the demies of the jomphures that one dwfghent betwheen the to ones got gevf whevef and tne jonphuers it a andon so the loger flaire 1900 orgen thares a old post wheth infowe i yuest to do sort of a reevores on it wheth plaen cow boy boots the stovetop tightp non sturegh aec bangege gennes fowled at the cufes the aec a rownd whunts thene tighed justh slightly snuge a rownd my aenckelles boots pulled on thowe the nonts on the end of the aec whood gent uncunitbell some times my boot whairing the ulley yeres

💗0
ABSOLUTELY, PERFECT:) Just LOVE THE "PLAY" OF THE BOOT AROUND YOUR ANKLE! I have a pair like THESE and just ADORE THEM!
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I HOPE RIDINGBOOTS.NET will find a pair and have one of THEIR WONDERFUL MODELS WEARING THEM!!:)

💗0
Hi,
I'd love to see you taking those boots off. I love to see a lady struggling to get her boots off and I bet you do have to struggle to get those off!
Thanks,
Tightun
Page: 1 2 3 4 >
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com