Ridingboots fetish

Hello all

💗0
Hi. Long time viewer - first time poster. Love what ye got going on here and a big thanks to Ray for his collections...

I am an 18 year old farmboy who loves horse riding. I myself do not take part but I love to watch it and watch the guys and girls in their boots!

Is there any other younger members here who want to chat? Also, I live in the city, what excuse can I get to wear riding boots or normal rubber boots?

You don't need an excuse... just DO it!

💗0
You can wear them under your trousers if you're shy about it. There's nothing like the feeling of wearing boots.

I find boots a helluva lot more flattering to the foot than those ugly lace-up hiking boots! Man, they are ugly... and cumbersome. Timberlands are ugly too. Buy yourself a pair of Petries, some are under $300... and enjoy!

Re: Hello all

💗0
Hi All

First time post, much praise to Ray for keeping this forum alive.

I to was raised in the country like you, learned to ride when i was 12 yrs old, but then gave up when about 17. Met some lovely girls in their riding attire had some very nice riding lessons.

I love women in jods and boots missed not getting my fix, so have decided the best way is to take photographs to be around them more, even bought a website and am now trying to sell them.

Hmm i am tempted to get some new kit and go for some riding lessons again this, just for some fun.

I suggest buying a professional camera then you might even get a job taking shots for the website, is there any reason why the photos and videos have gone quiet....

💗0
whats you website address so we can look at the pictures.

Regards

Ace

💗0
Sorry Ace

The website is still under construction, but i will post the address when it is ready.

By the looks of things we could do with some models and photographers, stepping forward all the members images and video have gone very quiet recently..

G
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com