Ridingboots fetish

Mayfair Volume 43 Number.2 - "Dora"

💗0
I was just flicking through a copy of this month's edition of Mayfair and on the inside of the last page there was stunning picture of the glamour model Dora dressed in full sexy English horse riding regalia. (Long black shiny leather riding boots and exquisitely tight fitting beige coloured riding breeches)

According to the article that accompanied the photograph this is just a taster of a photo session that will feature her clad like that in the next edition, out on the 24th of January.

Mayfair Volume 43 Number.2 -

Re: Mayfair Volume 43 No.2 "Dora"

💗0
Mayfair what! In Google there are 12 Millions of "Mayfairs".

💗0
Mayfair magazine which is part of the Paul Raymond publications empire.

For more information about Mayfair and other Paul Raymond publications go and visit the following website www.sexclub.co.uk

💗0
Didn't know Mayfair mag was still going! Used to look at that when i was a kid!

💗0
You must be really old sticky

💗0
HA HA HA, thanks for that Andy, mate!!!!!

💗0
Only glad to help

💗0
HA HA HA, yes course you are! Been busy with my work so haven't been on lately, seems quiet though! Guess the Mistress must be back by now, have you been for another session yet???

💗0
Hi sticky
Yes my Mistress is back, going for a session on friday
Some things i need to sort out with her so i know if i will continue going there,
or to another Mistress

It all has it's ups and downs

💗0
Oh i see, well good luck on Friday and enjoy the session! Hopefully all will work out for you!
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com