Ridingboots fetish

The Minxtress today...

💗0
There are more pics to this series. Anybody for anymore?

Post Edited (07-04-06 03:26)

Re: The Minxtress today...

💗0
more??? PLEASE!

Lovely to see an outdoor shot and a lady with a lovely little pussy that's rightfully prouds to show it off!

Yours with anticipation

Mick

💗0
She's gorgeous, please post lots more soon.(Have you any involving a little bondage also?)

💗0
Yeah, great to se som outside pics, more ... :-)

💗0
Now that is a stunning pose. How i'd love all equestriennes to have at least one pair of joddies like that ! Yes please ......more........

Yours in anticipation

JW

💗0
The Minxtress loves both cock & pussy & we are looking to meet members...Contact numbers to follow if this message is responded to in a positive way.....

Post Edited (07-04-06 03:27)

💗0
The question is Regent, do you swing both ways too?

💗0
NO ADAM - I DO NOT!!!!

💗0
Hello Regent!

No need too shout... Adam only asked a reasonable question :o)

I hope there's not some double standard here that it's acceptable for a woman to be openly touted as bisexual, but offensive for a man to be asked if he is......?

We are what we are, and in my expereince this is a shades of grey issue rather than straight or gay or bi....

And anyway, does is matter what label we put on it, or if people ask??? If you find it sexy then just be yourself and go with it...

Whatever, I'm sure the ladies would like a peek of you in your jods... and we chaps promise not to look!!!!

ENJOY!

Mick

(And well asked Adam!)

💗0
I really love the first picture of Minxtress. :)

💗0
Hi Regent - you say "we" are looking to meet other members. But would Minxtress be allowed to meet single males off this site to act out various fantasies?

💗0
My aim wasn't to offend, just to enquire.

For me, its not about Gay/Straight/Bi, its about having pleasure in many forms.

I would I suppose consider myself straight, but if you never try new things, then how do you know you hate them. Experience has toought me its not all bad :-)

As the other posts have said, it would seem its a very one way thing there Regent, but each to their own.

Apologies for offending you.

Adam

💗0
licked the boots nice and shinney as fore as the sex thing how or whoght it the nent or punt it these way i licked the whay that that aruetses fome swheeden ded the boot and jomphuer in hes gay airt bont just be cues i looked that mackes my giy g for my furst name and as loog as these is the nent i em vaerry slightty a whare of some by in me bunt its nuthing i whont to do enny thing a boght no by pursenell ad fome me and i owlly get kenck wheth a gall in whoght we all desiuer haveing it done to me

💗0
Hello Adam

I don't think your question was offensive, especially in a liberated arena such as this. Could well have been a compliment to ask!

I certainly have no doubts about my randyness when faced with a sexy woman, but equally am happy to admit that men can also look very sexy in riding gear.

And all the studies show that many men do have gay fantasies... does that make them gay??? Or Bi??? I don't know... I just know I can be a randy little tup where riding gear is concerned, whoever is wearing it, if they have a confident stance and a nice butt!!

I always find it curious though that girl on girl is fine, but guy on guy is looked at so differently. I know many women who like seeing guys together... sadly they aren't catered for that much, or else the guys in pics etc look very gay/camp, whereas the girls seem to like seeing real hunky non-camp men, who are simply sexually at ease with other men.

That's not to judge people who are absolutely straight... whatever that means.

I'd not worry about it... it was probably worth asking! He may have had a lovely firm butt!

Enjoy

Mick

💗0
hello regent
would love to meet you and the minxtress sometime.my email is [email protected]

💗0
Dear Adam, Mick

You have both made very valid points in your last few messages & I have not made it clear in our communications. I am apologizing for any offence caused to you both in particular & anyone else who might have taken offence at comments made.
The Minxtress is bisexual. I am straight. We are interested in meeting couples & bi females at the moment. Should this change we will of course let you know. I trust in the meantime you will all be happy with more pics of the Minxtress & her choice of riding boots?

Regent

(Attached some of our many pairs!)

Post Edited (07-04-06 03:26)

💗0
Hi, You made me cum in my gray riding breeches with
that pose. I enjoyed your lovely pussy that horseback rides.
Do you get wet when you go riding? I cum sometimes when
I ride. The up & down motion on a horse makes me feel like
having sex.

💗0
great pictures-please keep them coming. Is there any chance of seeing you in your wellies instead of riding boots?

💗0
Thank you Howitzer.....
You always make such nice comments
Love Minxtress x

💗0
Hello Regent

That's fine... and good of you to be so open.... sometimes things don't quite come across as we'd wish in emails etc.

I'm actually not looking to meet anyone per se... just enjoy sexy pics of others to add to what's already going on with me and Mrs Mick :o) And I enjoy the thought of others enjoying my pics, if that works for them :o)

Thanks for all the posts and pics though, and no offence taken.

Mick

💗0
You're welcome Minxtress. :)

You have a very lovely collection of boots. :)

💗0
more of these gr8 pics please

💗0
So Minxtress, are you allowed to meet single straight guys for fun?

💗0
that pichuer lick a old jock boy thats a loot of boot lethuer yes i do aegurry a whomen getting off in the sttelle

💗0
Please post again soon Regent, we loved your work.

💗0
Being 'horsey' - loving riding and/or riders - is a sexual orientation in itself, in my opinion... A good seat is admirable whoever it belongs to!
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com