Ridingboots fetish

Is there any use of the whips on this site?

💗0
Just wondering as a new member if there are any clips that show the women using their whips or dominating with their boots? The way the women dress looks very domineering and looks great.

Re: Is there any use of the whips on this site?

💗0
There is some video with this sort of thing, I'm currently going through the videos and resampling them at higher bit rates, I'll dig out those clips next.

Re: Is there any use of the whips on this site?

💗0
This is a good question.

I saw some showjumping completion at my local riding school recently and naturally stayed to watch. There was a bossy girl with a tight little bum kicking her horse over the jumps (which naturally got me hard). I was standing right at the side of the arena and when she passed right by me her horse refused. She shouted at it and then came back for a second attempt. She ki Co ed harder and just before the jump (near where I was watching from) she suddenly drew her arm back and gave hm the horse two loud whacks with the whip behind her leg. I almost came in my pants there and then.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com