Re: cuming off 999-re--cuming-off.jpg

Re: cuming off

💗0
Hehe,good findings Ray!!!
You´re the best.
Thank you very much.

💗0
I do find it a bit disconcerting to see some of these pictures here, I love a sexy body in breeches and boots, but the two pictures of the coloured horse falling turn my stomach. This is what is known as a rotational fall and is the cause of 95% fatalities amongst horses and riders in cross country events. Looking at the sequence of pictures, I doubt that the rider got up and laughed it off, most probably they sustained severe back/neck injuries, possibly fatal ones.
Look at the reaction of the female onlooker turning away in horror!
If you think I'm exaggerating just imagine half a ton of muscle being dropped on you from about three feet at 30mph and have a look through Horse and hound online's news section where it will give you an idea of the number of fatalities in eventing.
Please everyone keep up the posts, but not rotational falls.

💗0
I've got a better idea. If someone post pictures of rotational falls, s/he is obliged to write it in the subject line. Not some arcane acronym or code, but "ROTATIONAL FALL" plain and simple.

Furthermore, posting pictures of rotationals in threads about other kinds of falls and vice versa are a no-no.

💗0
Cheers

My ex is a pro event rider, used to scare me ****less watching her compete, but thee where other benefits

H

💗0
Such as ?

💗0
Watching her ride a dressage test, knowing that she was full of my cum, and anticipating topping her up as soon as she came out of the arena

H

💗0
WOW, you da man.

💗0
What is a rotational fall? Just from the pics, it does not look good.

💗0
no, it is not. it means the horse turns over on its back, usually on top of the rider. that is a huge weight on top of a rider, and the horse usually breaks something, resulting in it being put down(horses cannot recoverfrom broken limbs because they have to be kept upright resulting in their digestive system collapsing)
the worst i ever saw was some years ago at the us breeders cup when lester piggot's horse rolled over on top of him; lester was critically injured; the horse died
let us never forget the friends we ride
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com