Ridingboots fetish

male seeks friends any age sex size must like riding boots

💗0
hi im a bi male from somerset seeking friends to chat to swap pics with meet up with to take some snaps of us in our boots you can be any sex size not fussed hope to speak soon

Re: male seeks friends any age sex size must like riding boots

💗0
Just drop me a line..

Cheers
Marian

💗0
Hi there,

I have been watching the site for a while now and now is the time!

I live in Stroud, Glos and love very tight jods and boots.

Hope you all like the pic. I am Bi with a leaning to the girlie side but I also love a boy in girls skintight jods as well.

contact me if you are keen to share my interests.

Tightjods.
Re: male seeks friends any age sex size must like riding boots 449-re--male-seeks-friends-any-age-sex-size-must-like-riding-boots.jpg

💗0
An interesting thread going on here - just had to join in!

I'm a bi-curious 28 year old pro-equestrain guy nr Glos and would love to meet up with another guy of similar age into jods. Love wearing tight joddies and seeing other guys in them. Would love to hear from you... [email protected]
Re: male seeks friends any age sex size must like riding boots 452-re--male-seeks-friends-any-age-sex-size-must-like-riding-boots.jpg

💗0
Seems all are bit horny :-)

💗0
hi thanks for replys here is my msn [email protected]

💗0
anybody from london and surrounding into riding gear?may be has their own horse?iam bi-sexual and 34 years old.

💗0
I just LOVE your HARDON! Mhhhhh!

Sandy

💗0
It's the breeches that do it for me!
Re: male seeks friends any age sex size must like riding boots 475-re--male-seeks-friends-any-age-sex-size-must-like-riding-boots.jpg

💗0
Its the breeches that do it for me too. I am a sucker for nice hardon though !!

💗0
...I know the feeling wondered qwhy my friend was smiling as I finished schooling in my new breeches and boots last night.....they're Dublin Breeches...enjoy

💗0
Woaw! I just LOVE that look!

Sandy

💗0
on the muck heap
Re: male seeks friends any age sex size must like riding boots 512-re--male-seeks-friends-any-age-sex-size-must-like-riding-boots.jpg

💗0
What a delightful thread this is turning out to be.... Keep it up! (So to speak!!)

💗0

Glad you like. I love wearing my tight breeches around my horses
Re: male seeks friends any age sex size must like riding boots 521-re--male-seeks-friends-any-age-sex-size-must-like-riding-boots.jpg

💗0
Mmmm, I get all horny...especially when getting dressed for a show...it's those...very bold colours and all things tight and beautiful.....oldie but goodie..have to make somemore now the seasons started...
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com