Ridingboots fetish

gay riders

💗0
Any gay horse riders on this forum?
gay riders 223-gay-riders.jpg

Re: gay riders

💗0
No, not me, I'am a striaght as an arrow but i don't mind pics of men in riding attire such as the attached, nice breeches and boots regardless of his personal preferences.
Re: gay riders 224-re--gay-riders.jpg

💗0
Well, not a real horse rider, not a real gay, but interest in wearing riding gear and men wearing it.

Cheers
Marian

💗0
How about him ?
Re: gay riders 225-re--gay-riders.jpg

💗0
I'm not gay, but I am a (novice) rider, and I do like to see both men and women ride, particularly dressage and schooling. "Equestrian" is probably an orientation all by itself, for some.

DeepSeat

💗0
Seems in Britain male riders are just more often wearing tall riding boots than in Germany.
So the views are much better?

💗0
i think this guy is becoming arroused.
Re: gay riders 226-re--gay-riders.jpg

💗0
Now that is a great picture for crotch watchers! Anymore like that? Where do you get 'em? Not gay at all. Quite macho really.

💗0
What about Bi?
I am bi, I love to see both men and women in riding gear, men are fun to play with in jods.

💗0
Betty, take a look at the cover of this book (not attached for copyright reasons)...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1592286747/ref=sib_dp_pt/105-0176099-7694867#reader-link

Do you prefer to watch crotches in or out of the saddle?

💗0
Great find, Caldene.

💗0
I'd have to agree with DeepSeat's comments and am not gay but love watching men and women ride and in their riding clothes. I do ride regularly and find that both sexes riding clothes highlight their owners sexuality....that sounds too deep for a Thursday afternoon!..and male riding clothes are quite masculine and the dressage 'uniform' for both sexes is severe and very uniform...as it is supposed to be...there is something very chic, sexy and very masterful about tight breeches/jodhpurs and long leather dressage boots...whatever sex is wearing them.

Regards...they're from the Versaille Academy.

Bootcladgod
Re: gay riders 261-re--gay-riders.jpg
Re: gay riders 262-re--gay-riders.jpg
Re: gay riders 263-re--gay-riders.jpg

💗0
Wonderfull pics bootcladgood! I fully agree! Sandy

💗0
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com