Ridingboots fetish

Jodhpur Fetish site

💗0
Any body know what has happened to the Jodhpur Fetish web site???

Re: Jodhpur Fetish site

💗0
Its been down for a few days now, perhaps JM has forgot to put a quid in the meter !!

💗0
Jilly-King with her side is down also! What is the matter?

💗0
Hmm, maybe the site host has server problems.

Does Ukinet have a contact number he could try and see what has happened?

💗0
Weiss jemand, warum die Seiten "Jodhpur Fetish" und "Jilly King" nicht mehr funktionieren? Hat jemand die Mailadresse vom Betreiber "Joddyman"? Wurde irgendein Member vom Grund des Abschaltens informiert? Wo sind all die vielen Members, die nicht Bescheid wissen, wie es weiter geht und was los ist? Hat irgendwer eine Information?

💗0
Hi Guys,

Sorry for keeping you in the dark. Here is what has happened...
Our server went down about a week ago and parts of JF were lost.

Because of this we had to seriously think about moving to another
server which I had been thinking about for quite some time prior to this.

Those that know me will know the past 6 months have been a tough time for me
trying to juggle all the aspects of running sites. To be frank I just took on far
too much work for myself and for as long as I can remember I have been sitting in front of a computer for 12 hrs a day... seven days a week.

That of course is no kind of life so at the tail end of last year I knew I had to make some changes as my health was really starting to suffer. I reduced the site updates by one but not long after doing that it was evident that was not enough and my health continued to deteriorate.

With the problems with the server I knew I simply did not have the energy required to move the site to another server. So with a heavy heart today I have decided that the site will be no more. My number one concern is to get well again and to take some desperately needed rest. I think in the seven years of running JF I could count the amount of weeks I have had off on one hand.

I feel gutted to have to do it but I know its the right thing for me to do. If I had carried on the way I was going there would have been no site as I would have burned out completely.

I am going to miss a lot of you guys as I have made so many friends over the years and enjoyed your company on the net.

As to the future? Well my first priority is to get myself better. JF may be back again in the future but if it is I will make all the changes to it I have wanted to do for so long. My thanks to all that supported the site over the years.

It could be the end but it might also lead to a new beginning.

💗0
But what is with our money? I paid some weeks ago for the next 2 Years. And believe it, all the other sides from Cyberage are not interesting for me. And what about "Jilly King" s side?

💗0
I can understand why none of the other sites are not of interest to you but unfortunately when you take out a membership it is a pass for all sites and not just JF. You would have to take that matter up with Cyberage themselves and see if they will provide you with a refund.

As far as Jilly's site is concerned we are deciding on how to proceed there. If we get the site up and running you will get extra free membership.

💗0
Sad to read this joddyman! But somehow I can understand! I as well spend many hours in front of my PC to keep my websites www.ridingfever.com and www.spandexdiscofever.com alive... I do it - as you did - just for fun because there is no money to earn with!

Wish you all the BEST!

Kisses, Sandy

💗0
Does that include the forum too? Hows you Sandy? Still waiting for some pics love!! Maybe you want me in a scene or two!!

Best Wishesxxxxxxx

💗0
I plan to bring the forum back as soon as I can. Might be another week or two though.

💗0
Also als erstes wünsche ich Joddyman alles Gute, vor allem Gesundheit. Als regelmäßiger Leser des Forums von Jodhpurfetish (dem Besten im gesamten www.) verstehe ich aber nicht, warum dieses ohne Vorwarnung von heute auf morgen abgeschaltet wurde. Auch im Forum war ausser einer kurzen Krankheit von Joddyman nichts besorgniserregendes zu lesen. Als Member fühle ich mich nun richtig geprellt und habe meinen Jahres-Memberbeitrag plötzlich ohne Entschädigung verloren. Hierfür ist der Seitenbetreiber verantwortlich; also Joddyman und nicht die geldeintreibende Cyberageseite. Auch ich habe einzig allein wegen "Jodhpurfetish" bei Cyberage gezwungenermassen meinen Jahresbeitrag bezahlt. Der Rest aller Cyberageseiten ist völlig uninteressant! Niemals wäre ich wegen all der anderen uninteressanten Seiten zu Cyberage gegangen. Nur wegen "Jodhpurfetish" habe ich dies gemacht. Ferner verstehe ich nicht den Zusammenhang von "Joddyman" s Seite und "Jilly King" s Seite, die komischerweise genau zum selben Zeitpunkt abgeschaltet wurde. Hier ist irgendetwas faul. Wo sind denn all die anderen Member, die geprellt wurden? Eine kostenlose Mitgliedschaft bei "Jilly King" (wenn diese Seite jemals wieder läuft) finde ich für alle "Jodhpurfetish" Member angebracht. Dies zu organisieren wäre die Aufgabe von Joddyman. Dazu müsste er aber endlich mal all seine geprellten Member schriftlich informieren; was leider bis heute nicht geschehen ist. Ich finde es sehr traurig, dass man hier im ridingbootsforum mit jemandem Botschaften austauschen muss, der ohne Vorwarnung seine Seite und damit auch seine Mailadresse abschalten lies. So geht man nicht mit zahlenden Member um. Eine letzte Botschaft an Sandy:
Du bist eine sehr atraktive und geschätzte Reitlady. Aber solche Kommentare wie oben nachzulesen solltest du dir und uns ersparen. Dass man mit Seiten wie "Ridingfever", "Spandexdiscofever" etc. keine Kohle machen kann ist milde ausgedrückt Quatsch. Ich hab schon begriffen, dass du jede Chance nützt, um deine Geldseiten zu bewerben. Aber dass du diese Pay-Seiten aus reiner Nächstenliebe betreibst, solltest du weglassen; das passt nicht zu dir. So, jetzt bin ich gespannt, ob sich mehrere der über 1000 Member von "Jodhpurfetish" hier zu Wort melden. Oder ist euch dies alles egal, wie mit euch und eurem Geld umgegangen wurde. Ihr seid alle genauso betrogen worden wie ich.

💗0
Over 1000 cheated members and nobody is angry?!!!!!!

💗0
Moin,

rechtlich hast Du keine Chance. Du hast an CyberAge bezahlt. Die haben sich abgesichert.
Ob Deine Vermutungen oder oder die Aussagen von joddyman stimmen, kann ich nicht überprüfen.
Ich denke aber nicht das die Site wiederkommt - egal ob ich mich drüber ärger ode rnicht.
1000? Mmmmhhhhh....

💗0
New link http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

💗0
HI, The link work's ok, Jodhpur Fetish web site is back!!

💗0
Also bei mir geht der Link nicht.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com