Ridingboots fetish

Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend

💗0
Had a lovely weekend with old school friend. We squeezed into our jods and boots and went for a hack. The added bonus was that there was a guy booked in as well and the guide/leader was also male. Both wore boots and breeches which didn't leave too much to the imagination. It all resulted in a rather, er, damp ride I can tell you! Wish I could have taken some photos. Does anyone out there have any pictures of preferably men and women TOGETHER in jods? That would be appreciated. I will have a dig around to see what I can find too.

Re: Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend

💗0
Was this one of the guys ?
Re: Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend 184-re--lovely-hack-and-crotch-watching-weekend.jpg

💗0
NO, well was this one of the guys ?
Re: Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend 185-re--lovely-hack-and-crotch-watching-weekend.jpg

💗0
Um. Now let me have a close look....

Um, Similar but it's still a bit difficult to tell... Got any outside in public?!?!?!?!?

💗0
before going any further, was this you ?
Re: Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend 186-re--lovely-hack-and-crotch-watching-weekend.jpg

💗0
Or maybe this ?
Re: Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend 188-re--lovely-hack-and-crotch-watching-weekend.jpg

💗0
OK, could this be you outdoors ?
Re: Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend 189-re--lovely-hack-and-crotch-watching-weekend.jpg

💗0
That first pic looks pretty good! I can see he's wearing some proper ladies breeches from noticing the way they zip up in front.

💗0
You are absolutley right they are ladies breeches he is wearing, the lovely tight breeches/jods belong to a friend of mine and she allowed him to wear these breeches for the photo shoot, i think it is a great shot comolete with tight rubber ridingboots, i hope she does not mind me posting this pic.

💗0
Mhhhhhh! That was me lending him a pair of my jods....

By the way there are already a lot of girl boy sets on my webpage and I will produce more of this stuff!

Kisses, Sandy

www.ridingfever.com

💗0
ER. OK. I think this forum is not what i had in mind.I am more into romantic fantasy than uncontrolable bladders.

💗0
Betty: That sounds like a great ride. I hope these pictures are more your thing. The opportunities for crotch-watching (and seat-spotting) are one of the great pleasures of riding.
Re: Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend 212-re--lovely-hack-and-crotch-watching-weekend.jpg
Re: Lovely hack and crotch watching weekend 213-re--lovely-hack-and-crotch-watching-weekend.jpg

💗0
Hi BettyFord

I am also interested in the romantic side of riding,
Just drop me a line
[email protected]
best wishes

💗0
Nice ones Caldene! I love the more observational ones.

I went to the hacking centre again this weekend!! Getting a bit addicted. I went on my own this time but the same guy took me out which was nice. He wore jods similar to man in the first picture you sent. As I was the only one on the ride I could ride next to him and oggle where the pommel met his crotch. I kept imagining what it would look like if he were aroused! I don't think he was though it must happen sometimes though huh?

💗0
bettyford Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice ones Caldene! I love the more observational
> ones.
>
> I went to the hacking centre again this weekend!!
> Getting a bit addicted. I went on my own this time
> but the same guy took me out which was nice. He
> wore jods similar to man in the first picture you
> sent. As I was the only one on the ride I could
> ride next to him and oggle where the pommel met
> his crotch. I kept imagining what it would look
> like if he were aroused! I don't think he was
> though it must happen sometimes though huh?

Sure it does!

Do you think he was watching to see if you were aroused, which by the sounds of it you were? How much of it was from the riding, and how much from him?

I've PM'ed you as well..
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com