Ridingboots fetish

Suits you Sir!

💗0
Well I prefer the one on the right as I'd rather have a tight, snug and tailored fit over the comfortable baggy look.......and you Madam/Sir?

Thought it was time for something 'lighthearted'...and yes, I like seeeing girl/girl action - but not to the exclusion of everything else!

I'm working on that Home Counties Location - next to the M25 this is - and would love to see some more men on this site.....with the women would be better than alone!

Re: Suits you Sir!

💗0
I do like a good tight ass to get hold of - Ladies you must agree it's that same for you??

💗0
Generally I prefer tight to baggy, but conversely in the first pic I prefer 886 to 884 because despite the clothes I prefer her underlying shape. I take it that using a mobile phone while in control of a horse hasn't been made illegal yet then??? ;-)

💗0
Ive taken some of myself! If you want to see more, say please!

💗0
Another one of me. Want a short video?

Post Edited (11-17-06 12:15)

💗0
The full shot of pic #1.

💗0
Opps, different numbers but a close faxcimile

💗0
hello, i just rejoined, cannot view any photos, is it me or does everyone have this problem, i updated my preferences. Please let me know how to resolve this problem.

Thanx

💗0
Heres a little clip of me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4j6G5TyajI

💗0
Hi Jodhpur,

I'm having the sae problem. I can't see any photos. Some posts seem to have the photo files at the bottom which I can click on to open, but there's not many of those.

Hopefully somebody will tell us how to view the photos.

Rod.
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com